User Controls

Scronnyplats 4/20/23

There was a foreign guy blaring arabic radio on the bus

Time to suck the days dick

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    next time he blares arab music you shud blare punjabi music back

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There was a foreign guy blaring arabic radio on the bus

Time to suck the days dick

Is that carrots grapes and pineapple?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What a horrible lunch.

Where's the meat?

I've been doing quite a bit of nutritional research and I'm starting to think humans weren't designed to eat plants. That's for ruminent animals with 2 stomachs. We are primary meat eaters who can eat plants as back up if we have to. Ruminent animal meat is the way to go for sure...cows, sheep, goat, Buffalo, deer, elk.

Basically strictly kosher meat, excluding domesticated fowl.

Although I do still eat an omnivore diet I've cut out wheat completely, as it is a genetic modified mess, and corn as its a gmo disaster too.

Basically start by eating a diet high in non-processed foods and work towards eating primarily ruminent meat. You are what you eat, and I have to say I feel really good eating like this.
    I do hard work I go light on the meat so I don't get full of heavy food and slow down

Manager pulled me aside and said his boss was saying good things about me and the guy is a dick apparently really hard to impress but he likes my numbers

If I had cocaine...
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse What a horrible lunch.

Where's the meat?

I've been doing quite a bit of nutritional research and I'm starting to think humans weren't designed to eat plants. That's for ruminent animals with 2 stomachs. We are primary meat eaters who can eat plants as back up if we have to. Ruminent animal meat is the way to go for sure…cows, sheep, goat, Buffalo, deer, elk.

Basically strictly kosher meat, excluding domesticated fowl.

Although I do still eat an omnivore diet I've cut out wheat completely, as it is a genetic modified mess, and corn as its a gmo disaster too.

Basically start by eating a diet high in non-processed foods and work towards eating primarily ruminent meat. You are what you eat, and I have to say I feel really good eating like this.

Carrots and tomatoes should be fine. Berries, roots, and tubers would have made up a huge chunk of humanity's pre-agrarian diet. They were hunter-gatherers. You don't need to be a ruminant to properly digest a carrot ffs.

That said I have encouraged him to eat some damn meat at work, but he says a heavy lunch will slow him down.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    There's something to be said for the idea that humans are not evolved to handle a grain-heavy diet, but plants? In general? Nigga, humans have been chowing down on nature's vegetal goodness since before they were monkeys.
    smokemon Houston
    Plants do have a range of poisons in them though, gotta be careful not to overdose on certain things.
    Saponins, oxalates, goiterogens, cyanic glycosoides, phytic acid, tannins, etc.

Spinach is the worst, that shit is poison.
    When I was a young whippersnapper, I got into "healthy eating," ate several huge handfuls of spinach daily.
    Then for years I suffered from broken up sandy kidney stones almost every other time I peed.
    I learned about oxalates and stopped eating spinach and haven't had any kidney stones in almost 15 years.

The worst foods to eat are leafy greens, especially the high oxalate ones like spinach and kale.
    That shit will fuck you up.

Every time someone says "superfood," I want to cockslap them right in the kisser.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai There's something to be said for the idea that humans are not evolved to handle a grain-heavy diet, but plants? In general? Nigga, humans have been chowing down on nature's vegetal goodness since before they were monkeys.

Grains are a nono also. Seeds in general are a no go, especially seed oils. They cause inflammation which is the base of practically all illnesses.

Wait why am I arguing with someone who literally had their Nuts removed
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Grains are a nono also. Seeds in general are a no go, especially seed oils. They cause inflammation which is the base of practically all illnesses.

Nuts cause inflammation

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Grains are a nono also. Seeds in general are a no go, especially seed oils. They cause inflammation which is the base of practically all illnesses.

EAT SOME FUCKING VEGETABLES YOU NIGGER
    Lol
    Scamming mother fucks made me miss the bus. At 5:30 I was still working because someone hid all the clocks

People always vanish around punch in and out time. My punches are FUCKED and I don't care, I hope someone taps me on the shoulder so I can ask them why does Time vanish when I need to punch in and out and can you please explain this to everyone

I guess people just like working for free or making other people work for free? What's the point of showing up on time if the time you leave is UP IN THE AIR WHOA WHO KNOWS MAN ITS BASED ON MOON PHASES MAAAN

I guess they got their 10 minutes back . Scamming fucks. Fuck this job full of scamming pieces of shit they want me to work overtime and take on leadership rolls

How about I just never show up again and do something else with my life. Fuck them
    Originally posted by smokemon Plants do have a range of poisons in them though, gotta be careful not to overdose on certain things.
    Saponins, oxalates, goiterogens, cyanic glycosoides, phytic acid, tannins, etc.

Those only affect women
    I didn't have time to pack a sandwich too much drinking and sleeping

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    superfood
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Those only affect women

Thank you for saying affect and not effect. It's the little things like that that stand out to me. I love you.
    Not pictured: the muffin I just ate
    All sugar and gmo wheat. No wonder u are rat faced and date a tranny
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I guess people just like working for free or making other people work for free?

Sure, working overtime and missing your bus sucks ass, but like... it ain't for free. You *are* being compensated at 150% of your usual income, silly. It's overtime.
Jump to Top