User Controls

Sxronaplats 11/11/11

Today Instead of missing the late bus I got on it and was late 10 minutes to work.

I'm glad I was because shit is fucked today

My job is to keep product moving. We keep it on the floor. I work Thursday to Sunday and management changes Saturday

On Thursday and FRIDAY (edit)I am industries to load product onto the side areas directly on the floor or bring it to the line

On the weekend I am told to put product on pallets on the side area

But during the week they freak out when you do that OMG IT CANT BE ON PALLETS WHO KEEPS DOING THIS?! (It was me) so basically my job is to put things on pallets for half the week and then take them off the pallets next week and then finish the week by putting them back on pallets creating an infinite loop of productivity

Like moving a mountain one rock at a time or pushing a boulder up a hill. I have never felt so job secure in my life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Now I'm training people *sigh*
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    YOU MAKE THE FUCKING SAUSAGES AND THEN PUT THEM ON PALLETS FOR FAMILIES EVERYWHERE
    The guy I was supposed to train gave up trying to keep up with Me. He was chatting with all the ladies
    I pumped too hard, 10 minutes late and I feel like I worked an hour later even though the time didn't feel longer the pain did

Another day another dollar. Payday at 4am
Jump to Top