User Controls

Poledaddy's fatherly wisdom thread

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm aware than many people here (myself included) did not have many positive male role models growing up to teach them things like shaving, building a fire and how to change a tire.

Fortunately we have a resident self reliant backwoods semi literate (literacy has a liberal bias) patriot who is well versed in all things mechanical and natural. Ever want to know how to skin a skunk? Boost a battery? Tow a trailer? Polecat has been voluntold to share some of his wisdom with the community and he will not hold back.

He may even share some of his academically cited political views on the 69 constitutions and declaration of sindependance. It's about time this website learned a thing or two about bootstraps, of which polecat will certainly share knowledge on how to both create and repair. Pose all queries here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How do you prevent vehicle batteries from losing power so quickly? What is the best way to tow a vehicle with ratchet straps? Best way to unfreeze couplers so they can he detached in winter? Best way to reinforce electrical wires on a trailer?
    Polecat refuses to mail me a kilo FOB
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Polecat refuses to mail me a kilo FOB

FOB? Are you saying he is so unversed in American values he might as well be fresh off the boat?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Polecaddy lives 4 eva
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I possessed strong ambitions at a young age. Then i learned about life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What are your thoughts on the 23rd amendment and should I care more about it than I currently do (not at all), and why or why not?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    skinning skunks is a once in a lifetime experience. you may skin 3 or 4 in one night but you will not do it again. or uer mom will kill you,, or ur gf or bf or wife, no matter who it is in ur case they will threaten ur life if you come home smelling like a skunk again. mom was livid, the farmer down the road who let me hunt his property thought it was the best thing e he ever saw.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    bet u nigga's didn't know I had a true skunk story
    pretty sure my pic is from that exact time in my life
    Originally posted by Sudo How do you prevent vehicle batteries from losing power so quickly? What is the best way to tow a vehicle with ratchet straps? Best way to unfreeze couplers so they can he detached in winter? Best way to reinforce electrical wires on a trailer?

buy walmart battery's with a 3 year return policy and make sure you leave your lights in at the 2.5 year point in its life, run it dead trade it in for a new one.
    you will never need a battery again if you keep up with purchase date.
    toe a car, ok one person will need trailer or toe bar. 2 people and you can use a chain or rope, but you need to be in tune with the friend helping so y'all don't kill eachother.

run the wires inside the trailer frame. whats the couplers on?

bootstraps cut leather in the right shape and pop rivit em to the boots.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm aware than many people here (myself included) did not have many positive male role models growing up to teach them things like shaving, building a fire and how to change a tire.

Fortunately we have a resident self reliant backwoods semi literate (literacy has a liberal bias) patriot who is well versed in all things mechanical and natural. Ever want to know how to skin a skunk? Boost a battery? Tow a trailer? Polecat has been voluntold to share some of his wisdom with the community and he will not hold back.

He may even share some of his academically cited political views on the 69 constitutions and declaration of sindependance. It's about time this website learned a thing or two about bootstraps, of which polecat will certainly share knowledge on how to both create and repair. Pose all queries here

No wonder your such a simp
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Polecat refuses to mail me a kilo FOB

you people have funny money and you never sent none
    Originally posted by mmQ What are your thoughts on the 23rd amendment and should I care more about it than I currently do (not at all), and why or why not?

voters in DC can vote for president but I don't see how the votes get moved to an electoral vote as DC is not a state and they do not say where dc's votes go to be a part of electoral votes.
    Originally posted by frala Polecaddy lives 4 eva

lettuce prey
    you all can call me BIG DADDY POLECAT if it makes you happy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by POLECAT voters in DC can vote for president but I don't see how the votes get moved to an electoral vote as DC is not a state and they do not say where dc's votes go to be a part of electoral votes.

Should we try to repeal it? It's seem too fuzzy to be in the actual constitution. People can just kind of make it say what they want it to mean and then use it to their advantage. Not cool, man. Not cool.
    we have bigger issues to worry bout my nigga
    The constitutional United States flag signifies common law jurisdiction. The fringe denotes Admiralty law's jurisdiction. Do you still want to continue pledging allegiance to a gold-fringed flag? The gold-fringed United States flag is the War flag which denotes Admiralty or martial law.

LIKE THIS^^^^^^^^^^
    motherfuckin Joe Bidenb has a real red white and blue flag behind him and trump has a gold fringed flag behind him, this world is flipped inside out and upside down
    UNLESS, Trump knows we are under martial law and is flying that flag for that reason. but joe don't make no sense to me bein he is NWO.
    they got me twisted . and to top it off the idiots in the truckers convoy marched with a 56x 96' gold fringed flag in Indiana yesterday
    and then they had the nerve to tell me to shut up about it and go away. stupid motherfuckin trump supporters
Jump to Top