User Controls

Anonymous also declared war on Putin guys... guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    They just shut down some satellite or hacked it, it seems:

https://www.tvp.info/58809495/anonymous-rosjanie-stracili-kontrole-nad-satelitami-szpiegowskimi-po-ataku-hakerskim
    This is what I mean aldra, how stupid do you have to be to do such a move and have the world hate you and basiclaly go to war with the world? Even china doesnt defend his regime anymore Aldra.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Shut up, Nonce.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    russia's intention was never to go to war with the world.

as always -- the news/media is exaggerating shit and blowing everything out of proportion and because of their bullshit instigating a ww3 wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Who has their WW3 'bugout' bag ready to go?
    Originally posted by STER0S russia's intention was never to go to war with the world.

as always – the news/media is exaggerating shit and blowing everything out of proportion and because of their bullshit instigating a ww3 wouldn't surprise me at all.

trust me polaks know bro. you wont fool us about russia or its intentions. ask walesa.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who has their WW3 'bugout' bag ready to go?

lotw of alcohol and vodka?
    you guys got the vodka and beers ready? and shit to make bloody marrys?
    camping stove, butane refill for stove, gun, ammo, tent, bug spray, Little Debbie Swiss rolls, water fil/ter straw.
    what about the sleeping bags and shit bags?
    Originally posted by Wariat what about the sleeping bags and shit bags?

Yeah sleeping bag too, I'll just shit in the woods, no need for a bag for that.
    Actually I just bought one of these too off ebay...still waiting for it to arrive though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203752961585?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=504190075502&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
    Anonymous was hijacked by the CIA years ago.
    The CIA was hijacked by the KGB years ago.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The CIA was hijacked by the KGB years ago.

Mossad, actually.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That was your asshole, Speculum.
    The Jews are very frustrated and angry and prone to lash out, because they used to be God's chosen people, but they broke the Covenant and God gave them the heave ho. To this day, they refuse to accept the reality.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The Jews are very frustrated and angry and prone to lash out, because they used to be God's chosen people, but they broke the Covenant and God gave them the heave ho. To this day, they refuse to accept the reality.

Whatever you say, Adolf
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Whatever you say, Adolf

Soooo.. you're a Jew?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson camping stove, butane refill for stove, gun, ammo, tent, bug spray, Little Debbie Swiss rolls, water fil/ter straw.

you forgot ky jelly.
Jump to Top