User Controls

This wart makes no sense to me

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    There is something real weird going on guys. I am a historian and studies history and battles of the past, partciularly during ww2 and know a bit about the trench warfare of ww1. Basically why are they not building foxholes and just hanging out waiting for the tanks and advance to come? why are we not hearing of panzer or tank battles or anything? where is the ukrainina army and russian onslaughts? Its just crazy and weird to me. Theyre just hanging out waiting basically.
    Because it's not 1944
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yea but you do realize tanks are tanks, anti tank weapons are anti tank weapons all that shit existed then just in diff form.
    also basically hat putin did was an act only acceptable or that would happen in 1944.
    you do realize this is so crazy even ogbachev didnt do it in poland in 1989 right jig?
    Originally posted by Wariat yea but you do realize tanks are tanks, anti tank weapons are anti tank weapons all that shit existed then just in diff form.

Tanks and trenches are not much use in urban settings dude...most of the fighting is in urban settings.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Wariat I am a historian

Want to meet my hawt 12 year old niece at the museum?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    This war does not concern u wariat. This is for grown ups not chomos that are banned from the USA.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Tanks and trenches are not much use in urban settings dude…most of the fighting is in urban settings.

i was talking about that 40 mile column coming in. arent thye concerned about stopping it outside the city first before just letting it pile in?
    Originally posted by Wariat i was talking about that 40 mile column coming in. arent thye concerned about stopping it outside the city first before just letting it pile in?

The best way to deal with that is from above....not via tanks and trenches. From what I've read the Ukrainians are "assumed" to be waiting for the right time to attack it (no one knows but them). Heavy snow is forecast in the next few days so maybe they are waiting for that too.

Myself as an armchair general I'd have already used those drones they got of the turks to bomb the fuck out of it.
    genital warts
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood genital warts

Fixed by kissing a tactical toad.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood genital warts

Fixed if kissed by kingcobrajfs while he's wearing tactical soap
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Wariat I am a historian

no you're not stfu
    Have you tried wart cream?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Yeah, but you're still here.
Jump to Top