User Controls

Joe Biden is charging too much for gasoline. Fuck Him! 😡🥊

  1. #1
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    That dumb corrupt old man is fucking everything up.
    I hope he goes to hell soon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Technologist victim of incest
    So you really don’t know what caused this huge jump in gas prices?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Joe Biden did.
    Just like Obama did.
    Democrats are horrible corrupt and weak minded fools.
    Fuck you fat bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Of all the ways they fuck us over, gas prices always get you going the most
  5. #5
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Joe Biden did.
    Just like Obama did.
    Democrats are horrible corrupt and weak minded fools.
    Fuck you fat bitch.

    Fat, hahaha!

    Nice try tho!

    You DO KNOW there is a war in Ukraine, right? If not, then you are so out of touch.

    https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2022-03-01/nations-agree-to-release-60-million-barrels-of-oil-amid-war?context=amp

    Everyone is doing all they can to help relieve the gas prices. So STFU.
  6. #6
    Yeah I'm sure he goes around each gas station telling them to charge more. Typical MOON PERSONs snowflake ME ME ME ❄️ SNOWFLAKE SOCIETY GENERATION
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Donald Trump Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Fat, hahaha!

    Nice try tho!

    You DO KNOW there is a war in Ukraine, right? If not, then you are so out of touch.

    https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2022-03-01/nations-agree-to-release-60-million-barrels-of-oil-amid-war?context=amp

    Everyone is doing all they can to help relieve the gas prices. So STFU.

    What caused oil to go up before the war?
  8. #8
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Donald Trump's dark sorcery
  9. #9
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I thought this was an ironic thread and fona got some self awareness/insight into what contributes to gas prices and I'm still not sure but after reading the comments it looks like he is confused once again and all OLD MAN BAD
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What caused oil to go up before the war?

    climate change
  11. #11
    Haxxor Houston [the tasteful cracker-barrel kalapooia]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What caused oil to go up before the war?

    Supply & demand
  12. #12
    Donald Trump Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra Donald Trump's dark sorcery

    I have been driving the hummer all day and all night.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I have been giving hummers all day and all night.

    Ftfy
  14. #14
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Haxxor Supply & demand

    This. Why doesnt tech do a little research on what biden did his first few weeks on office. Maybe educating herself on what the cocksucker did will help her realize that democrats are scum
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by cigreting This. Why doesnt tech do a little research on what biden did his first few weeks on office. Maybe educating herself on what the cocksucker did will help her realize that democrats are scum

    Please educate me. He came into a raging pandemic that tore the worlds economy to shreds. He passed a plan to help people struggling.

    There were stops in the supply chain because demand was low. Demand raised abruptly, so the prices went up till they could correct the supply chain issues. They started coming down. Made it to as low as 2.20 then Putin starts a war, and prices skyrocket. Now tell me what the cocksucker did so I can see what a scum he is.

    Please don’t leave anything out!
  16. #16
    Donald Trump Naturally Camouflaged
    The pandemic didn't ruin the world's economy, cowardly panic did.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Technologist Please educate me. He came into a raging pandemic that tore the worlds economy to shreds. He passed a plan to help people struggling.

    There were stops in the supply chain because demand was low. Demand raised abruptly, so the prices went up till they could correct the supply chain issues. They started coming down. Made it to as low as 2.20 then Putin starts a war, and prices skyrocket. Now tell me what the cocksucker did so I can see what a scum he is.

    Please don’t leave anything out!

    why did he castrate the XL pipeline.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    The plandemic was invented by the global elites it was rigged up with experimental gene sequencing using BIG BUX provided by gunts like supreme marxist fauccis money in Wuhan lab that's in China and no in not talking about the street market where literally everything is an afrodreeziac to those fuys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  19. #19
    You have a clown running the country who thinks the Ukrainians are the Iranians, literally shits his pants, sniffs children, and doesn't even know where he is at any given moment, and you're surprised your gas prices are skyrocketing?
  20. #20
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Please educate me. He came into a raging pandemic that tore the worlds economy to shreds. He passed a plan to help people struggling.

    There were stops in the supply chain because demand was low. Demand raised abruptly, so the prices went up till they could correct the supply chain issues. They started coming down. Made it to as low as 2.20 then Putin starts a war, and prices skyrocket. Now tell me what the cocksucker did so I can see what a scum he is.

    Please don’t leave anything out!

    You should do some research about what he did to the oil industry in the usa
Jump to Top