User Controls

Fona 2-28-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Well it's another Monday...
    Woke up late in the morning and hurried to get home.
    I've got 2 hours and change before I leave for work.
    My list of shit to do this week isn't very long and mostly consists of paying my rent and figuring out whether or not to keep the Lancer.
    I know damn well I'm not going to get $3k for that car but I might still break even. If I keep it I need to go ahead and spend some more money on it to get it running right.
    This week at work there is a new guy suppose to be starting today so I'll have to be extra vigilant not to accidently wreck into him.

I have 1 goal for this month.
    MOV

I am needlessly losing money keeping a 2 bedroom apartment while I'm half the time living with my girlfriend on the other side of town.
    There will never be a time when I can say I'm prepared enough that I know everything will work out exactly as I hope it to but given the fact it is working out as well as it is I need to pull the trigger and get out of my lease.

I'll never have the time to fix anything I want to fix at her house either so long as I'm commuting back and forth across town everyday.
    We talked about it some this weekend and both agreed we don't need each other financially at all which is probably the best thing I could imagine in a relationship. Putting out heads together will save us both a lot of money and open doors for new adventures.
    I'd break my lease today if I had the extra cash to do it.

Anyways, I am going to finish my coffee and jump in the shower. I want to get the day killed off and back home tonight.

Also, Worms Reloaded is a fucking awesome game.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Took a shower and kicked it into high gear doing the bare minimum to allow me to come home after work with little to do.
    I'm going to try and leave at a decent time to see if getting my rent paid today is still a possibility.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    No rent paid today = eviction tomorrow.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    madness this is in 21st century putin lost it:

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/military-vehicles-carrying-mysterious-z-symbol-spotted-as-russia-invades-ukraine/
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 No rent paid today = eviction tomorrow.

Ya thats exactly how it doesnt work
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I wouldn't know.

I'll defer to your experience.
    I got my rent paid.
    Also sent over supporting documents in hopes of opening a new bank account this week and closing the accounts I already have.
    Basically just trying to consolidate all my accounts to one bank because doing electronic transfers between 2 banks seems to always take 5 days and 1 of my banks doesn't have any branch locations near where I live.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 I wouldn't know.

I'll defer to your experience.

I havent been on the eviction side before but ive had to kick a few losers out and its not easy to evict people that know how to work the system that the pussy ass liberals created

Back in my fathers day you could grab their shit, throw it out and tell the fags if they ever come back on the property again theyll get a swift ass kicking
    Originally posted by cigreting Back in my fathers day you could grab their shit, throw it out and tell the fags if they ever come back on the property again theyll get a swift ass kicking

You still can...very few of them go to the cops.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You still can…very few of them go to the cops.

The cops would be the least of my worries.
    Some scum of the earth attorney would love to take a case like that
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I feel slow as fuck at work.
    It's definitely a Monday.
    After 6 hours Im just finishing up my 2nd order and it really sucks.
    I know Im new but that shit just slapped me across the face.
    No one has said anything negative to me about my performance but I feel that I need to up my game.
    I've got to get more orders done.
    The 2 I have completed have been rather large compared to the orders Im use too.
    Im just not at the level I want to be at yet.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Work actually went good tonight.
    I ended up getting a good bit done.
    We had to stay over 47 minutes finishing up though.
    I got home and it was 12:40.
    Took a shower and ate like a king.
    Played Worms Reloaded. It's only $3 on Steam right now.
    Im really happy I refunded it last night after paying $20 for it and finding it for $3 the very next day.
    Anyways, I got to get some sleep.
    Tomorrow I wish to have lots of stuff done.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Can't wait to read about the breakup and you being homeless when your relationship implodes.

You realize moving in with someone you've been dating less than a year is retarded, right? Like surely even you aren't that much of a fucking moron?

It'll be great when she realized you constantly buy stupid shit for way more than it's worth at the advice of a bunch of drunk losers and kicks your ass to the curb.

Even better when she contracts the HIV you probably didn't disclose :D
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Can't wait to read about the breakup and you being homeless when your relationship implodes.

Yikes someone is projecting their securites onto fonaplats. Watch out we got an armchair expert here folx giving advice when he lives in a trailer park and runs a dead forum.

Imagine
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yikes someone is projecting their securites onto fonaplats. Watch out we got an armchair expert here folx giving advice when he lives in a trailer park and runs a dead forum.

Imagine

Lol which forum
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yikes someone is projecting their securites onto fonaplats. Watch out we got an armchair expert here folx giving advice when he lives in a trailer park and runs a dead forum.

Imagine

Is that a picture of me in your avatar?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Can't wait to read about the breakup and you being homeless when your relationship implodes.

You realize moving in with someone you've been dating less than a year is retarded, right? Like surely even you aren't that much of a fucking moron?

It'll be great when she realized you constantly buy stupid shit for way more than it's worth at the advice of a bunch of drunk losers and kicks your ass to the curb.

Even better when she contracts the HIV you probably didn't disclose :D

This guy has a point, dont move in with someone youve known a year. People can put out their best behavior for a year very easily. I suggest taking a few day trip with her and the skeet trophy to see how youd like being around them both for several days
    Donaplats how are you gonna be cucked like that with other men's skeet atrophy, listen up son cause you're gonna get learned TODAY
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Donaplats how are you gonna be cucked like that with other men's skeet atrophy, listen up son cause you're gonna get learned TODAY

What's it matter who's kid it is?
    My girlfriend always wanted a kid and I'm happy she even has one given her difficult experiences getting preggo.
    I've never liked the thought of dealing with a newborn and never getting any sleep and constantly having to care for one.
    I have always liked the idea of a toddler better. One who can tell you what they want and entertain themselves somewhat unsupervised.
    Whenever I did get a girl pregnant I usually freaked out and clouded my head with "WTF am I going to do" thoughts.
    Honestly I see no point in continuing bloodlines with so many people in the world already.
    Sure, it would be cool to have a kid of my own but it is a hell of a lot of work and in the past I never had a problem taking care of any of the kids that past relationships already had.
    I get enjoyment out of giving experiences and knowledge to anyone of any age.
    What's the point in having a little Fona running around who will most likely just turn into an ass hole?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy What's it matter who's kid it is?
    My girlfriend always wanted a kid and I'm happy she even has one given her difficult experiences getting preggo.
    I've never liked the thought of dealing with a newborn and never getting any sleep and constantly having to care for one.
    I have always liked the idea of a toddler better. One who can tell you what they want and entertain themselves somewhat unsupervised.
    Whenever I did get a girl pregnant I usually freaked out and clouded my head with "WTF am I going to do" thoughts.
    Honestly I see no point in continuing bloodlines with so many people in the world already.
    Sure, it would be cool to have a kid of my own but it is a hell of a lot of work and in the past I never had a problem taking care of any of the kids that past relationships already had.
    I get enjoyment out of giving experiences and knowledge to anyone of any age.
    What's the point in having a little Fona running around who will most likely just turn into an ass hole?

Never thought you were such a cuck like sudo 😂
Jump to Top