User Controls

The police just woke me up

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    My dad died less than a year ago. His wife just took her own life. The police woke me up to tell me, gave me a letter and some stuff she left for me. Now I have to figure out what to do next. Need to find a home for their cat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Damn dude. Maybe im misremembering but was his the wife u didnt get along with?
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    That's fucked up man, sorry to hear that happened. I might know a nigga in the city down for a cat if you don't know what to do with it

What's the details on the cat like age/gender and shots and stuff?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im sorry for your loss.
    That sucks getting woke up and losing sleep.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Yeah, imagine if someone of importance died.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Post pics of your new fur baby 😻
    G African Astronaut
    Police tend to be wack, even more so when they jar one awake from a slumber.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Was she important to you? If so i'm sorry to hear that, fam.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Dam obbe, I hope you manage ok
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Damn dude. Maybe im misremembering but was his the wife u didnt get along with?

No, that's my wife. We're getting along ok right now.

Originally posted by Fonaplats Im sorry for your loss.
    That sucks getting woke up and losing sleep.

Originally posted by Xlite Yeah, imagine if someone of importance died.

You two can fuck off.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's fucked up man, sorry to hear that happened. I might know a nigga in the city down for a cat if you don't know what to do with it

What's the details on the cat like age/gender and shots and stuff?

This cat is like 8 years old i think. It's a boy, it used to be homeless and is a big chunk of muscle, claw, and way too much hair.

Originally posted by Sophie Was she important to you? If so i'm sorry to hear that, fam.

Yes after my dad died she was sort of filling that void in my heart, being that person I could rely on for guidance and advice as I try to navigate my way through life.

Guess the training wheels are fully off now.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Do you have regrets about your relationship? I hope you don't beat yourself up if you do
    Originally posted by Sudo Do you have regrets about your relationship? I hope you don't beat yourself up if you do

Sudo, I am the sort of person who is constantly "beating myself up" but I've been trying to do it less. Since I started my new job in January I haven't had the time to visit with her, busy all the time. I definitely regret that but I also don't think it would have changed this outcome after reading her suicide letter the cops brought me.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    do you know why she killed herself?
    Originally posted by STER0S do you know why she killed herself?

She was diabetic and felt that her health was deteriorating, that her kidneys were failing and that it was causing brain damage. She didn't want to end up in dialysis or with dementia or have a stroke. This is what she wrote. She wrote that it's not a sad thing, that it was about her taking back control of her life. She wrote that she used a combination of insulin and C02 to kill herself, the police also mentioned this last night.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Obbe My dad died less than a year ago. His wife just took her own life. The police woke me up to tell me, gave me a letter and some stuff she left for me. Now I have to figure out what to do next. Need to find a home for their cat.

She probably killed herself over all the guilt you made her feel about climate change.
    So I spoke to the medical examiner, I guess she set up an air mattress in the garage. She had a gas mask sort of thing rigged up to a CO2 canister from her soda stream, and she injected herself with an overdose of insulin. She had left the vehicle parked outside which the neighbors found unusual and when they noticed that, they also noticed the monitor she had set up in the window connected to her computer, displaying text requesting someone to call the authorities. The house was locked but the authorities were able to get into the truck and used the garage door opener to gain entry to the garage and the rest of the house. She left up signs with my contact information and to not resuscitate her. She had sealed some letters and left other important documents on the dining table, which I guess the police or whoever opened up anyways, I'll have to reseal and mail them out to people later.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Obbe So I spoke to the medical examiner, I guess she set up an air mattress in the garage. She had a gas mask sort of thing rigged up to a CO2 canister from her soda stream, and she injected herself with an overdose of insulin. She had left the vehicle parked outside which the neighbors found unusual and when they noticed that, they also noticed the monitor she had set up in the window connected to her computer, displaying text requesting someone to call the authorities. The house was locked but the authorities were able to get into the truck and used the garage door opener to gain entry to the garage and the rest of the house. She left up signs with my contact information and to not resuscitate her. She had sealed some letters and left other important documents on the dining table, which I guess the police or whoever opened up anyways, I'll have to reseal and mail them out to people later.

See, she used CO2 to kill herself due to the guilt you made her feel over her CO2 footprint.
    SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    Heh
    SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    Sorry for your loss
Jump to Top