User Controls

Chechen leader Kadyrov trolls Britcucks on Telegram

Donald Trump Black Hole

https://t.me/RKadyrov_95
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ramzi is the goat 🐐

In fact that's why his name is Ramzi
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lolwut february 31st
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Kadyrov is an interesting guy. Chechnya is dirt poor and has a high birth rate, so Putin is leaning in on the Chechens to supply warm bodies for the war in Ukraine, and Chechnya is happy to oblige. Kadyrov says he loves Russia and loves Putin - but it's obvious he thinks that Chechnya has some sort of destiny to take over Russia some day.

“My idol is Putin. I want him to be the president as long as he lives. I love him very much, as a man loves a man. He is a man of his word; he brought peace to Chechnya. We were in the hands of bandits, and the alcoholic [Boris] Yeltsin bombed us. Those who criticize Putin are not human — they are my personal enemies.”
    —October 2010

“I declare with full conviction that the person who gets it in their head to utter a threat against Russia and speak the name of our president, Vladimir Putin, will be destroyed where they stand.”
    —September 2014

“Every home has the Internet. Anyone can log on and listen to the sermon of some random Wahhabist. There was a time when I dreamed that the Internet would work across our republic, but now I’m in favor of turning it off.”
    —October 2014

“In my personal opinion, sharia is above the laws of the Russian Federation.”
    —June 2010

“I am Russia and Russia is me.”
    —February 2014

“If the United States is against you, it means you’re on the right track.”
    —January 2014
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2017/02/16/ten-crazy-things-ramzan-kadyrov-has-said-in-his-decade-ruling-chechnya-a57181

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    “If the United States is against you, it means you’re on the right track.”
    —January 2014

I remember him saying that and thinking "The Big Beautiful Balls on this Brave Sumbitch"

Very glad he's still alive but he's kind of too ridiculous to take seriously about some things.

He also supplies the patsies for hits like the one on alexi navalnov or whoever a few years ago outside the Kremlin. Chechans are brutal fighters he wants ttovinstill with patriotism for the future generations and the demographic issues you spoke of are foremost in a lot of people's minds. The caucuses are going to be an important corridor in the future and he wants to be the gatekeeper
    Donald Trump Black Hole

The Chechen war was totally brutal, and now the Chechens fight for Russia.

You may not like it, but the Chechens are playing the game. You can hate the game.

Note, no long table.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

The Chechen war was totally brutal, and now the Chechens fight for Russia.

You may not like it, but the Chechens are playing the game. You can hate the game.

Note, no long table.

I've seen some pics of putin during/after pandemic and the tables are comically long. Putin sees a kindred spirit in kadyrov and you can tell there is alot of mutual respect.

To go from Somalia type situation to what Chechnya is now in one generation is pretty remarkable though. Always wanted to go there, I don't think I'll have a chance to go to Afghanistan anytime soon so Chechnya is the closest to it I think I'll get. Going to call about getting a passport soon
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I've seen some pics of putin during/after pandemic and the tables are comically long. Putin sees a kindred spirit in kadyrov and you can tell there is alot of mutual respect.

To go from Somalia type situation to what Chechnya is now in one generation is pretty remarkable though. Always wanted to go there, I don't think I'll have a chance to go to Afghanistan anytime soon so Chechnya is the closest to it I think I'll get. Going to call about getting a passport soon

I'd love to visit too. Maybe we could do a road trip there some day, fly in somewhere like Sochi, get a car and drive around. It's supposed to be very doable, not even that dangerous. You just need to be willing to go do it, and deal with massive long drives.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I'd love to visit too. Maybe we could do a road trip there some day, fly in somewhere like Sochi, get a car and drive around. It's supposed to be very doable, not even that dangerous. You just need to be willing to go do it, and deal with massive long drives.

I'm 100% down. I'll have a passport within a month and need to go to Scotland (provided brexit didn't fuck me out of that possibility) and I've never been south of Canada so might try that too.

I really wanna see kalmykia and the whole region. Don't mind driving although I've seen enough Russian automobile accident videos to know to tread carefully. It will happen, hopefully soon. See how the sanctions affect it first before planning
    hope i dont see vids of the two of you getting gang robbed and beheaded.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Goddam
Jump to Top