User Controls

This "Captain Falcon" is a real menace

SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    He sounds gay
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood He sounds gay

That's a good thing
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    posting in a faggot paki fake millionaire thread.
    He sure is. Been trying to tell people this for years.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    But is he more of a menace than dennis ?
    Originally posted by CandyRein But is he more of a menace than nigglets ?

of cos not.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny You just made me look stupid over there so imma come in here and try again

Fail...
    Originally posted by CandyRein ah a stoopit she ape
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny *Butt hurt intensifies*

Whoa!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    See.. I don’t know why you followed me in here like I wasn’t gonna make you look stupid in here too ...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein See.. I don’t know why you followed me in here like I wasn’t gonna make you look stupid in here too …

im trying to lynch all your posts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You turn every thread i post in.. into the Candy Show ..can a nigga just post and go...

Cottdamn you're a Klingon 😆
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    He's just a petty sadist, nothing menacing about him. He loves to get on his moral high horse and use the 'virtue' of that position as a cudgel to beat people with for his own amusement. In that sense he is a lot like an actual child molester, donning the cloak of benevolence or righteous indignation in order to appear justified in the behaviors he takes part and pleasure in. Obviously he actually doesn't give a shit about being a good person because he has no principles. Every antagonistic action he takes towards anyone is simply designed for his own amusement. He is clearly a very sick individual.
    This "Captain Falcon" must like to drink his juice in the hood
    Originally posted by Sophie He's just a petty sadist, nothing menacing about him. He loves to get on his moral high horse and use the 'virtue' of that position as a cudgel to beat people with for his own amusement. In that sense he is a lot like an actual child molester, donning the cloak of benevolence or righteous indignation in order to appear justified in the behaviors he takes part and pleasure in. Obviously he actually doesn't give a shit about being a good person because he has no principles. Every antagonistic action he takes towards anyone is simply designed for his own amusement. He is clearly a very sick individual.

You literally non-metaphorically fuck childs dude
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im trying to lynch all your posts.

No you're just another stupid fucking simp for it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive You literally non-metaphorically fuck childs dude

Prove it in a court of law, faggot.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by CandyRein Fail…

He doesn't need any help looking stupid. But it was nice of you to assist him.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I'm a people person....💗
Jump to Top