User Controls

Is there anyone on this website who doesn't exhibit autistic tendencies?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm honestly at a loss. I think Jig is the closest but stargazing definitely puts you on the spectrum
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The answer is a definitive no, but I also don't really know all that much about what autistic tendencies are.

You could probably diagnose everyone in the fucking world with some autistic tendencies tbtaphaff (guess what that stands for I AUTISTICALLY made it up).

Sorry, Jiggaboo doesn't get a pass. Definitely has some top-tier autistic traits.

Is needing to win an argument at all costs an autistic tendency? That would basically cover the whole forum here. Except for me of course who enjoys being wrong because it means I am learning something new, and also I'm just perfect in every way and a role model for all the children of the world, in both mind and body.

So I don't know who would be like, the most normal person here for lack of a better term.

Hmmmm....

Maybe....

Yeah I don't know. There isn't anyone. Uh, itybit, maybe. Shes normal enough to not engage very but still thank the occasional post. Maybe that's smart, maybe that's actually especially weird. Lol. I like to think she's kind of normal though and like goes to work every day in a business suit and does some important things and has like professional business meetings and whatnot- stays busy at home doing tasks and chores and little hobbies like gardening and decorating.

That's my final answer then.

itybit doesn't seem very autistic to me but I am dumb and perhaps, she is the most autistic of us all, which isn't an insult if youre reading this Mrs itsybitsyspideypoo it means I love you. Thank you and God bless you, and got bless America rock flag and Power Eagle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Yeah itybit never posts but always be thanking my posts, that's definitely the least toxic way of interacting with this board but we don't have enough information on them to diagnose her with nontism
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Think everyone is on the spectrum to some degree.

I'm just brain damaged from years alcohol/ cocaine abuse.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Me too.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    im retarded
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Me Too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Samesies
    SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    I'm just an asshole
    Not me as in Ni do
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    We’re all fucked in the head of course but honestly less autistic than totse or zoklet were. Remember all the threads by angsty teenagers who thought they were going to fight the system by shoplifting? The guides about “social engineering” or picking up girls that were clearly written by angry insecure permavirgins? “Totse island”?

Like it was pretty cringe
    Lmao Totse Island.
    filtration African Astronaut
    My ex said I have autism, because too many noises fucks me up and I love scratching my ass/balls and smelling it...
    Originally posted by filtration My ex said I have autism, because too many noises fucks me up and I love scratching my ass/balls and smelling it…

You don't have autism, you're just a disgusting faggot.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by filtration I love scratching my ass/balls and smelling it…

did you do this in front of her
    Im just socially awkward and chemically altered but i dont think im autistic.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I do not exhibit tendencies, I am full blown afflicted
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Im just socially awkward and chemically altered but i dont think im autistic.

Originally posted by Solstice I do not exhibit tendencies, I am full blown afflicted

You two are too cute

Stop it
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by STER0S did you do this in front of her

He used her fingers
Jump to Top