User Controls

Fox News confirmed Faux.

  1. #1


    for those of you who are familiar with live broadcasts and have been watching news would know that even live interview between people on the east coast and the west coast of the US would suffer several seconds of delay between the one person asking question and the other person answering.

    but not this one which, as tucker alledged, was in another continent in ukraine.

    watch the first few minutes.

    this is clearly a made up "interview".
  2. #2
    There's a few seconds of intentional broadcast delay, so they can edit the natural delay out during that moment.
  3. #3
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Faux Noos is bullshit?

    Whodda thunk?
  4. #4
    Originally posted by stl1 Faux Noos is bullshit?

    Whodda thunk?

    CNN is the place to go for your most reliable news (if you like 5-year-long Russian hoaxes, that is).
  5. #5
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ There's a few seconds of intentional broadcast delay, so they can edit the natural delay out during that moment.

    not really. if you watch his other long distance interviews.
  6. #6
    Donald Trump Dark Matter
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny for those of you who are familiar with live broadcasts and have been watching news would know that even live interview between people on the east coast and the west coast of the US would suffer several seconds of delay between the one person asking question and the other person answering.

    I've had conversations with Fona and others in America from Ukraine several times. The latency is low, like 1/10th a second, similar to the video.
  7. #7
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I've had conversations with Fona and others in America from Ukraine several times. The latency is low, like 1/10th a second, similar to the video.

    no. you were actually talking to see eye air agents based in ukraine that employed AI generated faces that look like fona et al.
  8. #8
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Sympathy post.
  9. #9
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no. you were actually talking to see eye air agents based in ukraine that employed AI generated faces that look like fona et al.

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    tentacle
  11. #11
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny tentacle

    Photoshop
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Photoshop

    Nope. It's a capture from a live video.
  13. #13
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    These clowns believe any shit someone pulls on them.

    Pathetic.
  14. #14
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Nope. It's a capture from a live video.

    ..that has been phototshopped
  15. #15
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..that has been phototshopped

    C'mon, now.
Jump to Top