User Controls

Trigger Warning: My ex

Kafka sweaty
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I just found her diary again, that's from it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Enough internet for today.
    lol damn. subbed for later psychoanalysis and critique
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked lol damn. subbed for later psychoanalysis and critique

I’d say her mental age is 14 and I think she has aspergers. When she was raided by police they just made her see a doctor because she’s “vulnerable”, so that makes me think autism, but she was also diagnosed as a sociopath. I don’t think it’s that though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will say, if you absolutely must act out on any desires or fantasies you might have to abuse a child, the most respectful way to go about it is to abuse newborns and babies so young that they won't remember it anyway. Lol

I feel like I'm half joking when I mention that but this other part of me is genuinely curious why it has to be considered a big deal if I, let's say, gain access to a 1-month old baby and just snap both of its legs apart like a wishbone. Yeah, it's gonna cry and ya know..cause excruciating pain, but it's gonna cry anyway and is pain really even pain if you can't remember it?

How many days of our lives could we completely remove from our brain yet still go forward without ever knowing?

Like tell me something about the day you were 82 days old. Does that day even matter for any practical purpose beyond it simply just being a day. For all I know, I could have had my legs violently snapped apart when I was 82 days old. I fucking hope really. That would make me smile.

But I'll never know unless there's documentation or proof of it somehow...otherwise, since I have no idea of knowing if that happened or not, it's no more significant than any other made-up memory I might come up with, but since there's no way of knowing, and no memory of it, it effectively just never happened.

And that is why it's ok to rape a baby, and other tales by Wren

And no I have not done these things honestly, but it's funny to think about

Thank you
    Kafka sweaty
    She probably caused it permanent brain damage. My earliest memory is of being in a cot in a yellow room, crying because my sister took my dummy and was teasing me with it, my mum came into the room and my sister left, but I never got the dummy back. I hated her as a child and it’s probably because I remembered that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I guess I didn't consider brain damage. I amend my above thought to include that brain damage would count and would affect them later in life.

Breaking their legs one time in the bushes real quick, would not.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah I guess I didn't consider brain damage. I amend my above thought to include that brain damage would count and would affect them later in life.

Breaking their legs one time in the bushes real quick, would not.

Idk how you can even think of that.
    Kafka sweaty
    You’d fr get a slap if you brought it up irl.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    One of my earliest memories was being in day care and I had a friend named "Nicholas" who's family was having a baby brother so I thought I'd comfort him by playing game where we went through the woods with sticks we pretended were guns and shot at imaginary babies. He was probably scared to death in the woods alone with a kid brandishing sticks pretending to kill homicidal imaginary babies. When we got back inside he told on me and we were never friends again after that. Fuck that kid I was trying to comfort him, he just wasn't as fucked up as I was at an early age. My brother was later kicked out of the same day care and got in trouble for picking up cigarette butts and pretending to smoke them. My family was definitely ostracized from others until we moved somewhere else. I like drugs because they make me forget things
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kafka Idk how you can even think of that.

I used my thoughts.

It's just a thought expirement. The top horror authors and directors all have to think fucked up things from time to time. Stretch out the ole brain.

Again, I'm not being serious, persay.

At the very least, I'm saying I haven't ever done that and I would not ever.

persay
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by mmQ I used my thoughts.

It's just a thought expirement. The top horror authors and directors all have to think fucked up things from time to time. Stretch out the ole brain.

Again, I'm not being serious, persay.

At the very least, I'm saying I haven't ever done that and I would not ever.

persay

That’s it though, you don’t seem horrified.
    Kafka sweaty
    Even just considering whether you would do it or not, you’re sick.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No
    Originally posted by Kafka Even just considering whether you would do it or not, you’re sick.

Ignore him and come back to bed.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ignore him and come back to bed.

She can't ignore me when I'm in the bed with you, you silly goose you. Now come back to bed.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ignore him and come back to bed.

You go back to the kennel
    Wuff!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah silly goose. Back to your goose kennel!
Jump to Top