User Controls

holy shit i just hit pn and got the facebook of the hottest cougar like ever

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i met this bitch walking by me co plimenting her hair and she was so into me i just felt comfortable talking and getting her facebook. i thi k shes gonna be my rimjob whore guys. look at her i mean she looks hot but at the same time doesnt have this nasty slut look too? i basically said you have gorgeous hair and she thanked me kept smiling and i asked if shes from here and she said no but maltw than i pffered to take her for a drink but she daid shes had so many already she be drunk than offered coffee and she genuinely thiught about it but said i got to go that gave me confidence her so considering it to ask for facebook and she gave it to me in fact she stopped in the middle of street almost got hit byt a c ar to give me her name thoroughly. pic is coming up.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Can't wait to see a picture of Wariat's mom.

Hurry, please!
    oh yhea she quesioned the age thing she said something like how old are you and i told her the truth than she said IM old enough to be she I think as gonna say mom but thought about it or paused and sec and said older sister and i replied i love it and then she thought about it and gave me her facebook or it went down something like that.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat

Knowing your predilection for Skeletons with skin grafts, she doesn't look too bad for someone I imagine to be in their 50's.
    I guess this is her and her son:

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    eastern european cruella deville
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'd hit it, we all know Wariat wont get any further than a few facebook messages about rimming.

Next time you have a real woman in front of you who shows interest...don't ask for her fucking facebook, ask her if she'd like to go for a drink or meal etc...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nev gona happen nig
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Wariat I guess this is her and her son:

I'm waiting for someone to move her hand to his crotch.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    When you get turned down by corpses that's when you know you need to blast yourself.
    The son looks Cro-Magnon
    Originally posted by stl1 I'm waiting for someone to move her hand to his crotch.

thats disgusting
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Thank you!
    holy fuck shes like famous or something was on tv even here.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Wariat

She's definitely got that whole "Eastern European" look.
    and the fil/ter...
    Originally posted by Wariat holy fuck shes like famous or something was on tv even here.

polish TV "famous" LOL
    im still in Malta shes not Polish.
    Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you...she was right there in front of you, showed interest...and you just got her facebook account...you gotta strike while the iron is hot, take her to a bar, get her buzzed, laughing and then back to your hotel...jesus, maria and jose.
Jump to Top