User Controls

THANKS JOE BIDEN! So much for Minimum Wage Increase

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/oil-prices-surge-over-100-a-barrel/

over 100 dollars a barrel. When Gas prices were near 6 bucks in Cali

they were going down a bit at 4.77 today.
    StAY THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS.
    WellHung Black Hole
    everything that has to do with anything, good or bad, is always because of the President, in the minds of simpletons across the land. Everything is either black or white. They also think the quarterback is always the sole reason for the team's win or loss that day. Cuz it's simple. No critical thinking needed. Why bother exercising the brain?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung everything that has to do with anything, good or bad, is always because of the President, in the minds of simpletons across the land. Everything is either black or white. They also think the quarterback is always the sole reason for the team's win or loss that day. Cuz it's simple. No critical thinking needed. Why bother exercising the brain?

Oh, I didn't know you were such a fucking Liberal, Mr Racist guy.

Stay out of the NIS' Adult conversation and go play with your SSDI money and pretend you are a rich banker
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    White America.

We could be one of your kids.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    White America

Little Eric looks just like this.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    White America

Erica loves my shit!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I go to TRL- look how many hugs I get!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    They're back under $100 now.

They're going to $150 anyway, stop complaining.
    Op, Time to quit ubering and buy a Rickshaw, ala vinny.
    7-8 bucks a galllon by July.

This wont be a very Ho Ho Ho Christmas year

2022 the year Santa Didn't Bring Much
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Op, Time to quit ubering and buy a Rickshaw, ala vinny.

If I bought a rickshaw I would use it as a Kioske and sell cup cakes from it. Hell maybe even a Kr0z dog too
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready 7-8 bucks a galllon by July.

This wont be a very Ho Ho Ho Christmas year

2022 the year Santa Didn't Bring Much

Ill buy another r6 and park my 3 trucks if it really goes that high
    Fuck minimum wage it's literally communism. How about legalize and tax cocaine and use the SURPLUS of wealth to pay workers that go faster BECAUSE THEY HAVE COCAINE

FUCK COMMUNISM IF YOU DONT MAKE ENOUGH JUST WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE

ME ME ME ME ❄️ SNOWFLAKE SOCIETY
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Hey QMR where do you lie on the SPECTRUM?
    Originally posted by Sudo Hey QMR where do you lie on the SPECTRUM?

lie or live?

I bought that property up near Reno

I might place one of those large Marine Barrack style Garage on it with a toilet and plumbing if I do put a well and septic tank. and inside of it just build a wooden structure with insulation. this would be the cheapest way to build a Temporary Home and then maybe build a regular house on it if I chose to.

I could use it to sleep in and park my car while spending time building a real house later on.

there are no strict building codes other than "It must have a Septic tank before any foundation can be built" and have either water brought in or have a well.

ceptics are maybe 7k, If it passes a Perc test (to see how fast water drains out.. too fast and it wont pass because waste water will seap into well water)

these marine style barracks are fairly cheap

There is just Gigi and I. I might build a guest room too. but If it ends up just being me most of the time I don't need to build a standard house. it's just knowing I wont go homeless and can always commute to reno.

if I get too sick and lose everything I still have SSDI and be like hungwell I guess. living in extended Americana

LOL White Trash Country Bumpkin Bohemian
    Rib-back style barracks aka Quonset huts from Gomer Pyle show

I bet you could pimp out the inside of one of these.

cigreting Dark Matter
    I think he means something else but i enjoyed reading that
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Dude what are u gonna do for a well? You just mentioned putting one in but you're in a dry ass area. Ur gonna need at least 100 gallon holding tank and your wells gonna have to be over 100 feet deep. That's gonna be expensive and you better make sure you're gonna have a good refill rate (forget the technical term for it). Get whoever drills it to do a flow test with a camera too and build your structure around the well.

Idk I don't know the area nearly as well as you but it would seem to me that would be the trickiest thing
Jump to Top