User Controls

People that work too hard are faggots

Okay so I have to unload and then load elevator with product and it takes them 30 mins sometimes to send the elevator up and I turn it around in like 2 mins.

So in the middle of turning it around the door opens and it's a non manager micro faggot like HEY MAN IT WOULD BE FASTER IF YOU PUT THIS HERE AND DID IT THIS WAY ALSO WTF YOU TAKE TOO LONG I NEED THE ELEVATOR NOW

Like what the fuck some fucking psycho coming up telling me to turn it around as I'm doing it when It takes 5 of them to send up one elevator and I'm unloading it by myself.

Actual fucking retards just chill out this is easy work and you have no responsibility so why act like a fucking elevator nigger

Fuck em
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Shut up
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Im happy you have a jerb now. Are you working 40 hrs a week?
    One day you'll be management and none of this will matter anymore.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Were rooting for you m8
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson One day you'll be management and none of this will matter anymore.

That's the carrot they keep dangling but I don't fucking give a shit. Everyone else is like UH UH UH YES BOSS MAN MR BOSS MAN meanwhile they have a production meeting about positivity and workplace kindness in the middle of a fucking pallet jack lane and I'm just trying to push more product through because some dick head micro managing cunt has nothing better to do

And then I ask hey what time is it just asking for a friend. Oh my break was 5 minutes ago? Fucking kill yourselfs. HURR DURR CANT HAVE CLOCKS OR ELSE PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT THEM GOD FORBID!

I just want to drive forklift, do cocaine in the bathroom and never talk to anyone.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    What's Canadian Cocaine like?
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley What's Canadian Cocaine like?

We have ports on both sides so there is a constant flow of hard drugs everywhere in the country

I would imagine it's pretty similar to what most Americans or Brits get although these days the only street shit I see is cut to hell and back

You gotta get the hookup black guy with dat FISHSCALE OFF DA BRICK because fuck the working consumer and their demands. I'm a communist that thinks cocaine should be illegal forever!!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley What's Canadian Cocaine like?

Until like 2017 it was mostly repressed at the consumer level and somehow after that demand increased and so did quality. Buncha reasons for this but Canada is a sought after market with many transit routes in
    people who work hard are usually punished with more work, while people who are lazy always get rewarded with less work.

thats the law of production.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people who work hard are usually punished with more work, while people who are lazy always get rewarded with less work.

thats the law of production.

That's dumb. I am a naturally fast worker so I guess that means i'm doomed? No because if you give me more work I will simply not have enough time to get it done. It makes no sense to give one person more and one person less when both could do more working together.

I work with people faster/slower than me all the time all day long and I am responsible for making sure they have enough product to keep the production line moving. If you are slow as fuck and take an hour shit I don't give a fuck because that means I have to worry about you less

If you go HARD and PUMP AND SLAM and go uber fast that just means I have to pay more attention to you instead of an equal attention to everyone, now doing this I realize why people don't like me because I just go nonstop and create a lot of work for them because of my speed. But now that I am doing their job I can see this stuff, it's making sense.

Whatever you are saying is wrong and stupid and sounds like someone that does something even more simpleton than myself which is my entire point of this thread that ANYONE COULD DO THIS SHIT A FUCKING MONKEY OR 13 YEAR OLD COULD BE TRAINED TO DO THIS so stop acting like ITS THE END OF THE WORLD IF YOU DON'T MOVE THAT PALLET

As long as we all go home safe at the end of the day does it really matter if one number is off? yikes. Everyone needs to slow down and chill out. Maybe we wouldn't have a global pandemic if people lived that way BEFORE
    Fuck asian work ethnic, stupid niggers from third world countries telling a white man where to put a pallet.

I'm sorry didn't we drop a couple bombs on you years ago???
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's dumb. I am a naturally fast worker so I guess that means i'm doomed? No because if you give me more work I will simply not have enough time to get it done. It makes no sense to give one person more and one person less when both could do more working together.

I work with people faster/slower than me all the time all day long and I am responsible for making sure they have enough product to keep the production line moving. If you are slow as fuck and take an hour shit I don't give a fuck because that means I have to worry about you less

If you go HARD and PUMP AND SLAM and go uber fast that just means I have to pay more attention to you instead of an equal attention to everyone, now doing this I realize why people don't like me because I just go nonstop and create a lot of work for them because of my speed. But now that I am doing their job I can see this stuff, it's making sense.

Whatever you are saying is wrong and stupid and sounds like someone that does something even more simpleton than myself which is my entire point of this thread that ANYONE COULD DO THIS SHIT A FUCKING MONKEY OR 13 YEAR OLD COULD BE TRAINED TO DO THIS so stop acting like ITS THE END OF THE WORLD IF YOU DON'T MOVE THAT PALLET

As long as we all go home safe at the end of the day does it really matter if one number is off? yikes. Everyone needs to slow down and chill out. Maybe we wouldn't have a global pandemic if people lived that way BEFORE

if your any smarter you would be stuck moving empty pallettes.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Fuck asian work ethnic, stupid niggers from third world countries telling a white man where to put a pallet.

I'm sorry didn't we drop a couple bombs on you years ago???

yes and now you move our palletes.

move move move.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I just want to drive forklift, do cocaine in the bathroom and never talk to anyone.

Apply to an Amazon distribution center.
    I mostly deal with stuff that originates in the USA

Sorry chink goy but just because China is the linchpin in the third world economy doesn't mean shit to me and my first world country

If China got glassed and turned into a parking lot I wouldn't notice or care. Everytime I buy a Chinese product I regret it and buy a white version later because chinks are dumb and can't make anything
    A shitty product might be good enough if you're some third world nigger
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I mostly deal with stuff that originates in the USA

Sorry chink goy but just because China is the linchpin in the third world economy doesn't mean shit to me and my first world country

If China got glassed and turned into a parking lot I wouldn't notice or care. Everytime I buy a Chinese product I regret it and buy a white version later because chinks are dumb and can't make anything

They are pretty good at fried rice.
    so am I. You could make a robot to make fried rice just have a vending machine filled with 1000kg of rice that cooks it in 24 hour intervals so theres always 100 orders worth of day old rice in da vending fridge and when someone orders it the machine grabs the rice and veg and fries it up on the spot hot and ready for you

fuck people that aren't white

Did Japan invent robots or did we? Why are all Japanese robots white?

I've seen photos of your cooking attempts...just no.
Jump to Top