User Controls

GOD IS WATCHING ALL OF YOU

PROOTS Yung Blood
    Repent or die motherfuckers. That's I'll I'm going to say. I'm oiut
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Fuck you.

There is only one God and Muhammad is his messenger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Are you grylls?
    After just gleefully applauding a person's death. Nice.
    Originally posted by PROOTS Repent or die motherfuckers. That's I'll I'm going to say. I'm oiut

Typical pedo...watching his children
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "or"

Like a nigga isn't going to die if he repents. C'mon now. Repent and die. Don't repent and die. You're gonna die.

Also: "repent" has become a meaningless word used by Christian types to mean "say sorry". Most people associate "repent" with apologizing (to god). Repentance requires penitence. It requires ANGUISH over your sins. You can't just repent on command. You can apologize on command. You can say "I shouldn't have done that" on command. You can't truly appreciate the depth and breadth of your sin on command. You can't become penitent in an instant just because some God botherer told you you're supposed to feel bad. Repentance is a mission. Repentance is a destination at the end of a long and introspective journey. It's not the kind of thing that comes about after going to confession and saying a perfunctory Hail Mary. If you are not weeping for the evil you have done, you have not yet repented.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lucy is high on drugs
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by mmQ Lucy is high on drugs

I would never.

Well, I might.

But I'm not.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I say that when I'm high.

That's actually a good way to trigger people: accuse them of being fucked up when they're actually not.
    Originally posted by Meikai "or"

Like a nigga isn't going to die if he repents. C'mon now. Repent and die. Don't repent and die. You're gonna die.

Also: "repent" has become a meaningless word used by Christian types to mean "say sorry". Most people associate "repent" with apologizing (to god). Repentance requires penitence. It requires ANGUISH over your sins. You can't just repent on command. You can apologize on command. You can say "I shouldn't have done that" on command. You can't truly appreciate the depth and breadth of your sin on command. You can't become penitent in an instant just because some God botherer told you you're supposed to feel bad. Repentance is a mission. Repentance is a destination at the end of a long and introspective journey. It's not the kind of thing that comes about after going to confession and saying a perfunctory Hail Mary. If you are not weeping for the evil you have done, you have not yet repented.

Excuse me. It's 100 Hail Marys, 75 Shadow of Evils and 50 our Fathers. Then the priest tries to grab your pee-pee through a hole in the confession booth.
    Originally posted by mmQ Lucy is high on drugs

She is dipping into my work cocaine. IMAGINE

does God watch when I suck on my girlfriends titties?
Jump to Top