User Controls

What if a Perc test fails?

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Where will I make Pooping?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what are you on about this time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    u probably just neeed to mix some metamusil into prune juice every morning.

How long have you been suffering from your collitits?
    G African Astronaut
    Eat some shitty pun intended sugar free chocolates.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. 👍🏻
    Originally posted by aldra what are you on about this time

A perc test tests the rate at which water drains through the soil. A perc test is conducted by …
    A perc test is only necessary if a property doesn’t have access to a municipal sewer system. …
    Be sure to check with the county’s health department. If you already know you’re ready to …
    A failed perc test will complicate your plans to build. Alright, so you already know that a perc …
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    do it in the dryest time of the year if you think it may not pass, its not hard to do ur own perk test before the official one so you know whats goin on and don't condemn the property by doing the test at the wrong time of da year
    thanks. will wait till July maybe. however I wonder if they have a different sink rate for water depending on the year or soil dryness. they might know people will try and take advantage of the dry season
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    constitutionally they have no dominion over you to force you into a perk test or a septic permit of any kind.
    that is IF you are an American in America and you spend a few weeks learning about our constitutions and the definitions of words used in law.
Jump to Top