User Controls

So Who is RIPtotse?

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    You're from St Louis. have you lived in other regions of the USA? such as Colorado, California, Oregon and or maybe Arizona?
    Bradley Black Hole
    This is how you take people who coudl've been your friend and ensure they will never be your friend.

Why not striking up a conversation with him about something other than his current IN REAL LIFE LOCATION AND LIST OF PREVIOUS LOCATIONS.

lol

y u so weird john paul wozny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    My intel err tells me it's Jeffery,,,
    OP is a california cuck taking notes facxing it to the FBi for his faggot kike handler bitches YUP UHH TAKING MY NOTES HERE IT SAYS SCRON LIVES ON 1 DOLPHIN STREET AND §m£ÂgØL LIVES IN GUATEMALA AND OOOH WE GOT A TRAILER PARK ADDRESS IN INDIANA OH YEAH IM GONNA SEND THAT RIGHT OFF TO THE FIELD OFFICE THERE

I bet even the police ignore when you call them, fucking schizo loser.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Im sensing something else and get the feeling I'm correct

but the person is using someone else to do soft interactions with.

No cops involved. and for reason it seems
    call the cops faggot

fuck that. it aint snitching. it's addressing an issue properly.

You don't understand the situation. stay out of it. and go play gangsta with your video games
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready fuck that. it aint snitching. it's addressing an issue properly.

You don't understand the situation. stay out of it. and go play gangsta with your video games

calling the police IS snitching you nigger

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    RIPtotse has always been the same person on here and he's good people.
    nigger..
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Rip, show 2k1 a pic of your niggity nuts.

Wozny prefers the ones on little boys that haven't dropped yet
    Originally posted by Solstice Wozny prefers the ones on little boys that haven't dropped yet

You must have some serious experience with this kind of NAMBLA Kiddy fiddle shit, Faggot.

You're projecting hard core. Wow this place has just fell apart with pointing the imaginary pedo finger.

Ahahaha You're probably a Priest too
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You must have some serious experience with this kind of NAMBLA Kiddy fiddle shit, Faggot.

You're projecting hard core. Wow this place has just fell apart with pointing the imaginary pedo finger.

Ahahaha You're probably a Priest too

And you're probably a fucking serial killer rapist with dead body parts crammed inside his walls.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Solstice And you're probably a fucking serial killer rapist with dead body parts crammed inside his walls.

Don't be silly, Asshole. I bury them under the neighbors house. I don't want that shit leeching through the walls smelling up the house
    Originally posted by blaster master Gigi doesn't let the man get up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water, how the fuck is he going to hack apart bodies?

I have to slip her a micky and knock her out for hours.

now there is a sticky mess everywhere from them just turning all moldy.
    gigi isn't real it's just what he calls his flesh bag of womens ripped off mutilated faces and tits
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Hahahahaha I was banned for taboo what's all this about me?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    And no I've lived in st louis my whole life
Jump to Top