User Controls

Question about a Mexican Made TV

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Instead of RBG would it be RAV??

is that a thing with older RCA cables? and would RCA be CdRM??
    Bradley Black Hole
    They're still listed as the letters correlating to their English counterparts.

Kinda like how when i go out to the taco place, I ask for some QWACK, like I know they dont' call it that, but I the primary consumer do, so they know both versions, whereas you, my uebermensch, don't have to.
    I wanted it to be like this.

and I want to buy a TV Made by a Mexican Company (not just a manufacture in Mexico of say South Korean Samsung)

and I want that TV to have a Second Audio Channel SAC (orwhatever that feature is called in english) and so the primary is in Spanish but the second is in English. Like reverse LOL

it dubs spanish into english. I noticed El Mundo doesn't have this feature when watching sexy as women fighting in Mexican or Latin Soap Operas. I started watching that shit about 15 years ago

they got these Average looking guys playing the roles of men but sexy bitches as their counterparts. it's funny that average dudes could pull this off. but in USA they have Models as Males just like the females have probably did modeling IRL

In Spanish Soaps they often have average looking guys. Hell Yeah. all women should look like Models and men should just all be rich
    It's my Fantasy MOTHER FUCKER I'll have it the way I want

-_-
    Bradley Black Hole
    I can see whos got some of 'The Good Shit"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    TELEMUNDO
    oops TELEMUDNO

EL MUNDO = The World
    Bradley Black Hole
    in b4 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL