User Controls

everytime i see polish people even women alone

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i dont interact, say hello or try talking to them in any way even in polish or English pretending i dont know polish (i guess this is what they want or the game guys play that works because theyre so fucking retarded and into non polish and gold diggers like russians which I treat the same btw in general). there are two in the british pub im at right now alone and all the sats downstairs are full and today its windy upstairs so i went up and am upstairs alone. and i didnt utter a single thing to them nor will. fuk them. the way they treated me in bukgaria or their teenagers (ven 8 yr olds or so) at that club and the way they act to other polish people not saying hello or nothing but in polush for instance saying excuse me out of the blue knowing your language or thwt youre one of them but only when need arises interacting or saying excuse me is all i need to know to stay the fuk away from polaks abroad.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Are all polish girls gold diggers. There must be some normal ones.
    the normal ones are sluts who are awesome but only live in rural country side of poland or small towns and have a kid or two by the time thye hit 20.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat the normal ones are sluts who are awesome but only live in rural country side of poland or small towns and have a kid or two by the time thye hit 20.

I need to find them, maybe I should avoid Warsaw and visit a town/ village outside of it.
    the small towns are the best.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Wariat i dont interact, say hello or try talking to them in any way even in polish or English pretending i dont know polish (i guess this is what they want or the game guys play that works because theyre so fucking retarded and into non polish and gold diggers like russians which I treat the same btw in general). there are two in the british pub im at right now alone and all the sats downstairs are full and today its windy upstairs so i went up and am upstairs alone. and i didnt utter a single thing to them nor will. fuk them. the way they treated me in bukgaria or their teenagers (ven 8 yr olds or so) at that club and the way they act to other polish people not saying hello or nothing but in polush for instance saying excuse me out of the blue knowing your language or thwt youre one of them but only when need arises interacting or saying excuse me is all i need to know to stay the fuk away from polaks abroad.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?
Jump to Top