User Controls

Fona 2-22-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Happy Twosday!
    I have little idea what I am doing today.
    Just woke up and am drinking my coffee.
    Want to go get the Lancer. I'm trying to figure out what to even do with it today if I do get it.
    It's suppose to rain non-stop so I'm probably not going to go on the jog I was planning...
    Might go to the liquidation outlet if I do go and get it. See if I don't happen across any treasures.
    I had it in my head I was going to get up and go to my girlfriend's house and scrape paint but I don't have loads of time to spend today and probably would get there, take 1 look at it and leave.
    2 loads of laundry to do on this Twosday.
    Everything is pretty much whatever today and nothing is "gotta get done" serious.
    Well I guess I'll call the mechanic and see about getting my car back this morning fixed or not.
    I went there on Saturday and there was snow on the windshield wipers and it hadn't snowed since the Sunday before which tells me it hadn't been in his shop all week.
    I just want the hunk of junk back. I don't know what I can do with it the way it is but I'd rather at least have it than not have it.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    For donate me ur Lancer 💗
    I'm going to get the Lancer today.
    It's still broke and shit but whatever.
    The guy said he is having trouble getting parts and has no helpers right now and that everything is taking forever.
    I told him I understand and just don't really care all that much about the catalytic and just want to get rid of the car at this point unless he comes up with a quote on actually fixing it.
    So I'm going to make a call and arrange a ride to go get it.
    He only is charging me $60 for leaving it parked there for an entire month.

Damn water keeps coming up and my apartment is prone to flooding. Not my specific apartment but the complex itself.
    There is very little drainage in the parking lot and if water starts pouring into it the whole fucking lot turns into a big massive puddle. It is suppose to rain all day but I hope to leave for work before I have to go swimming to get out to my car.

I'm hungry as fuck right now and haven't ate today. My nerves got shot from driving that friggin Lancer in the rain and I'm just chilling out, drinking coffee and making things worse.

Right now I'd consider today a massive success solely because I got my car back and can work on it myself now.
    Got some laundry going at the moment and getting ready to fix myself something to eat and get ready for work today.
    I hope to make some more posts tomorrow when it is not raining although it will be cold again but I'll just have to deal with it.
    Stuffing my face with food at the last minute before I leave for work.
    Hope everyone has a great day.
    TTYL
    -Fona
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Work's going great tonight.
    Feels like a Tuesday though for sure and the constant rain has everyone a little tired.
    It's suppose to rain all week and get cold again so I am not sure how much Ill do with the Lancer.
    Honestly I think I drove the wrong car home because it might even snow towards the end of the week.
    My plans tonight are to eat, play games and sleep.
    Tomorrow I am going to go to the auto parts store after making a list of easy shit to buy and try first.
    I need to stop at the bank and get my money out and close an account.
    Might stay at home and clean out a closet.
    Nothing big planned.
    Ttyl
    -Fona
Jump to Top