User Controls

Fona 2-21-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning guys.
    Watched the 1st half of Zombieland 2 last night then fell asleep.
    Slept really good.
    Woke up and started some laundry, did some dishes and went home.
    Gas was $3.37 on the side of town I woke up on and I got it for $3.04 on the side of town I live on.
    Now I'm drinking coffee and wishing I had stopped for breakfast.
    Going to call the mechanic and see wtf is going on with the Lancer and if I'm able to just come get it.
    Might go open a new bank account. Both banks I use now absolutely suck ass and are harder and harder to deal with.
    Also need to get to the auto parts store and pick up some coolant before the rest of mine leaks out.
    It is suppose to be 63 degrees outside today and I'm looking forward to having my windows open for a bit and airing out my apartment.
    Anyways, Im going to call the mechanic now and see what he says today.
    The mechanic didn't answer.

Fixing crab cakes for breakfast today.
    Filled out an online application to join a new bank.
    Someone will contact me in within 3 business days about it.
    My rent will be due soon and Im planning on closing one of my current accounts when I go to get money out to pay rent.
    I'm not sure if banks are even open today or I'd do it today.
    Went and bought coolant.
    Stopped at a car wash but they were out of quaters.
    Went to another car wash. Got quarters. Their vacuum didn't suck which sucked and I threw it on the ground and left.
    Now I'm home and hangry.
    Going to fix some cheese burgers and talk to my cats about why Joe Biden is responsible for everything wrong with this country.
    your days sound boring

today I puked and cried in a corner while shivering and then slept all day and ate cold fries
    My plan for the rest of the day consists of going to work.
    Grabbing something to eat on the way home.
    Going to my girlfriend's house tonight and going straight to bed.

Tomorrow I'd like for her to be able to sleep in and go to work while leaving me to get up and take care of the kid so the kid doesn't have to go to the babysitter's house.
    The only nice day this week besides today is going to be tomorrow and it would be kind of cool if I was able to get her kid some outside time and go ahead and get the whole being responsible for a little human thing done and over with so that I know I'm capable of doing this.

The kid's dad is not helping out this week and it is what it is. I'm not going to start talking shit about him.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Going to fix some cheese burgers and talk to my cats about why Joe Biden is responsible for everything warm and fuzzy in this country since he defeated that Fascist Trump by seven million votes.
    Originally posted by stl1

This is why I can't take electrical advice from you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just because it's your DNA doesn't mean you are responsible for the child. Women need to get off their high horse and realize it takes two to tango and if you get a baby put in you and are stuck having to pay for it yourself you have nobody to blame but yourself.

I know niggas that knock girls up every week, they don't give a fuck lmao

Originally posted by stl1

6 million kikes
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy This is why I can't take electrical advice from you.

OK, Sparky!

lmao
    I just checked the forecast for tomorrow and realized that although the temperature is suppose to be nice, it is also suppose to be raining all day. Outside time or not I'd still like to step up and prove myself as responsible enough to allow my girlfriend some peace of mind.

I'd prefer to have more set up for the task but it doesn't matter because even if I had a hired staff and an expert on hand I'd still probably second guess something.

The plan is a go.

Anyways, I have to head to work in a few minutes so I'm finishing up a couple things at my apartment and going to head out the door.

TTYL
    -Fona
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PUMP AND SLAM!!!!!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Ill be home tonight.
    Not babysitting tomorrow.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Work is going great.
    It's a good Monday.
    Looking forward to going home tonight and getting some game time in.
Jump to Top