User Controls

Based camo hippies attack pipeline site

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/8633179/no-suspects-yet-in-violent-confrontation-at-b-c-gas-pipeline-site-rcmp/amp/

20 masked attackers armed with torches and axes raided the site at night and caused 6 million in damages.

Fucking beautiful 😍 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/vancouversun.com/news/local-news/rcmp-devote-40-investigators-to-attack-at-coastal-gaslink-work-site/wcm/d5861092-6bd6-49ee-b714-c04e0f15234b/amp/

Dedicating 40 pigs to some infrastructure and mischief charges, clear to see where the priorities lie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Not good, will probably increase fuel prices you dumbass
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I'm surprized no one here went straight to " It Was The Jews"
    LEGALLLLIZZZE IT
    ^Racist wants to also legalize hippy violence.
    Originally posted by cigreting Not good, will probably increase fuel prices you dumbass

Hahahahahahaha look how dumb you are. Legit made me laugh
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Why are you in favor of the marauders, Sudo?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, they blocked the service roads so nobody could respond and left traps on the hiking trails when they left
    Originally posted by WellHung Why are you in favor of the marauders, Sudo?

They're trying to make a pipeline over territorial land thsts not theres that will destroy pld growth forest so they can send oil to Asian markets. What's not to love about them being taught a lesson? I just hope it doesn't end here
    These acts were most likely committed by the RCMP themselves, to justify bringing in a ton of forces and shut down the protesters.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ These acts were most likely committed by the RCMP themselves, to justify bringing in a ton of forces and shut down the protesters.

They already have an injunction against them. It's literally on video and after people said it was a false flag they kinda proved it wasn't

I'm just wondering if insurance covers this kind of thing.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ^clever
    Originally posted by Sudo They already have an injunction against them. It's literally on video and after people said it was a false flag they kinda proved it wasn't

I'm just wondering if insurance covers this kind of thing.

In this day and age, it's amazing people believe a single word the government says, but they do. Very stupid, lazy and insecure people, with very low IQs.
    Who cares. Biden has a plan for all of us to have his best scientist create magical carpets for all of us to travel using green solar power.

The Magic of the Sun will be his new Green campaign. and no one will own a magic carpet. everyone just shares when they need one.

They're gonna hit the Reset Button soon. isn't this exciting?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by cigreting Not good, will probably increase fuel prices you dumbass

Which in turn will increase the price of literally everything.
    Shame it didn't blow them all to Kingdom come like when them dirty Africans, Mexicans and Arabs do the same then wonder why they are on fire (while still trying to fill their buckets).

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Shame it didn't blow them all to Kingdom come like when them dirty Africans and Indians do the same then wonder why they are on fire (while still trying to fill their buckets).

QFT
Jump to Top