User Controls

En-cunto

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut

Wtf is this false respresentation of a wholesome family fun Disney film?

I was at some girl's house last night and had to endure watching this bastard film with her children just so I could fuck her brains out later on. Goddamn shite nearly made my head fall off.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Looks like a large Mexican family with few male role models, if any.

Probably quite relatable
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    You're just mad the main girl is designed to be unattractive.

I didn't think it was that bad. Def didn't feel like 2 hours, and I've had to sit through some 70 minute movies that felt like 3 hours.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    whats wrong with it? not every family has to be white.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer You're just mad the main girl is designed to be unattractive.

I didn't think it was that bad. Def didn't feel like 2 hours, and I've had to sit through some 70 minute movies that felt like 3 hours.

Yeah but you're a full time paedophile so that's understandable.

Originally posted by Wariat whats wrong with it? not every family has to be white.

Shut up, Nonce.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    did she lick the ass?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Yeah but you're a full time paedophile so that's understandable.

Shut up, Nonce.

Yeah, I kind of figured you were a pedo. The fact you need to accuse everyone else of it just solidifies the suspicion.

Originally posted by Wariat whats wrong with it? not every family has to be white.

I'd kind of like to know this as well. What wasn't wholesome about it? The way they saved the day was probably about as wholesome as you can get.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer I'd kind of like to know this as well. What wasn't wholesome about it? The way they saved the day was probably about as wholesome as you can get.

The music was awful, some sailor armed lesbian and a bunch of Taco eating niggers jumping around.

SHHHEEEEEIT.

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Luring a dude with sex just so the kids can have a male figure around for a few hours is hard cringe
    maybe she also enjoys sex?
    Originally posted by Wariat maybe she also enjoys sex?

The girl is probably like 8 you fuck
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley The music was awful, some sailor armed lesbian and a bunch of Taco eating niggers jumping around.

SHHHEEEEEIT.

Could you not say you were going to the shop and get her something?
    Kafka sweaty
    Or that you’re going to pick up
    Originally posted by Solstice The girl is probably like 8 you fuck

the single mom?
    Originally posted by Wariat the single mom?

I assumed you'd prefer the daughter
    Nah I'm kidding we're friends with benefits anyway and I don't mind kids. One was asking me the definition of certain words such indenial which I found interesting for a 6 year old to ask. I wasn't even interested in reading at that age.
Jump to Top