User Controls

What happened to IWD?

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Probably OD'd on meth, add his name to the memorial page.

I'm so glad Gadzooks is back, I honestly thought he succumbed to the TOTSE curse.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    who is IWD?

what do the initials stands for?
    Where is Nile and Hikki

LOL Hikki got a job or did some angry group of black guys who lurked this site recognize him and that was that?

Hiki taken care of
    Internet weed dude.

He use to make novel sized posts when he was high on meth. That faggot Enter & and another poster called "Whore to a chainsaw" terrorized him mercilessly on Zoklet.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Where is Nile and Hikki

LOL Hikki got a job or did some angry group of black guys who lurked this site recognize him and that was that?

Hiki taken care of

Hopefully dead from Cock Nose cancer.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Hopefully dead from Cock Nose cancer.

I would laugh at that but I have most likely cancer on my nose.

it fucking bleed like crazy today. so much for "Pre-cancer"

then it just stopped. still there. its not like I snagged it and it broke off. I was just laying on my bed relaxing for a short nap and felt it start to drip. and I was like "WTF what is this" it wasn't my nose bleeding inside but right there

tl:dr I can laugh at cawk nose but not cawk nose cancer.

FUCK MY LIFE
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He's still alive, I talk to him sometimes, he said he was gonna check this place out last week I believe. He's a good gont
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Where is Nile and Hikki

Hiki taken care of

Hikki joined New Totse for a while and was really active on the Discord for a minute and invited me to his Discord which was clearly designed to scam people, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

I'd say he's still alive though because the auto-kick-after-30-days things hasn't booted him from the NewTotse Discord yet.
Jump to Top