User Controls

Hey smooter (CandyRein)

Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Do you want to move to Ohio with me and work down home? I made a move last night to get linked in with the network. There's a computer center (media communications) facility that used to be open. We could probably get John to pay us $20 an hour each to operate it.

I have a family self-sufficiency voucher that I need to use in before 3-4 years. I was thinking maybe that we could move to Lancaster and commute. Uhh, yeah.

So simply it'd be a simple get-up gimmick, you know, we could get there around nine and leave around 6-ish. It's just a little gig where people go to do their business who don't have access to advanced equipment privately.

I don't get off probation til 2026, but I could work now. It's something that would take some work to tackle, but atleast we would have a cause. And I'm not asking much from you. Cook food, change the potpourri, watch the dailies with me.

I'd have to ask John, but he's pretty cool, so I'm sure he'd keep us busy. But uh, yeah. We'll probably make enough to go to dinner every other month or so and keep the vehicle(s) running.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bump
    bumpers
    Bomp
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Wariat approved
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Awesome thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Talked to her this morning, she's considering it
    Originally posted by Bradley Talked to her this morning, she's considering it

Originally posted by Lucrimosa
    Bradley Black Hole
    Posting in a black on black rape thread.
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa
    Originally posted by Bradley Posting in a black on black rape thread.

Originally posted by Bradley no i dont' want anyone to molest me again.

Gravel
    I wanna get lost on a desert Island with her and lose my mind. Like captain jack sparrow with that cache of rum in that one movie where he got stuck with elizabeth

Speaking of elizabeth, Elizabeth the second has covid
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    i don't like when the club is all black it makes me want to go fromt he front to out the back and they say take that rag off your face afgahnaistan that's when i ran
    Originally posted by Bradley i don't like when the club is all black it makes me want to go fromt he front to out the back and they say take that rag off your face afgahnaistan that's when i ran

How about I trade you a white girl for a black girl.
Jump to Top