User Controls

Post your Happy News Stories here

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    See.. not all news is bad news.

a Seal nudged a man in the open seas to "Keep going Dude"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-survives-freezing-waters-swimming-five-hours-to-safety/ar-AAU4CWd?ocid=msedgntp
    Scott Thompson, a commercial fisherman, took his boat out on the Santa Barbara Channel around 5 pm on January 26. Five hours of swimming later, he wound up on an oil platform with no boat.

Thompson wasn't fishing that day, but rather clearing his mind after recently losing a close friend.

On his way back, he stood up on the side of the boat, but rough waters took hold of the vessel. Thompson lost his balance and fell. That left him stranded in the water and watching his boat drift away. He attempted to swim and catch up to it but was unsuccessful.

"I thought to myself, great, this is how I'm going to die," Thompson, who was just wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the freezing waters, told CNN affiliate KABC. So he began swimming in hopes of finding safety.

Along the way, Thompson was met with a seal, who seemed like a sense of hope at the time. "The seal would go under water, and he came up and nudged me," Thompson told KABC. "Did it know, like hey, this human is in trouble; hey, keep going dude?"

Eventually, around 10 pm, Thompson found his way to oil Platform Gail.

TowBoatUS Captain Carson Shevitz told CNN Saturday this is one of several platforms off the coast and is lit up during the night.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nigger
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Speedy. You're the idiot.

It's only a matter of time for you, my Man. you're not in the shape you are when you were in your 20s and 30s.

You're beyond the scope of reality and reasoning. and you report things you did which could be retro-activated by Federal or State Level if Statutes of Limitation are dissolved. I think Nevada has 0 stats.

However, My guess is you're not that Douggie Dennison guy. You're probably the guy who ratted him out at the bar.

you're having a grand ol time fronting as someone else. has anyone here even seen you irl?? I'm pretty sure everything you have said is horseshit.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Speedy. You're the idiot.

It's only a matter of time for you, my Man. you're not in the shape you are when you were in your 20s and 30s.

You're beyond the scope of reality and reasoning. and you report things you did which could be retro-activated by Federal or State Level if Statutes of Limitation are dissolved. I think Nevada has 0 stats.

However, My guess is you're not that Douggie Dennison guy. You're probably the guy who ratted him out at the bar.

you're having a grand ol time fronting as someone else. has anyone here even seen you irl?? I'm pretty sure everything you have said is horseshit.

Maybe...
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Queen has Covid and Prince Andrew has been Royally fucked over.

Nah I actually like Queen Liz, as do the majority of her British subjects.
    No one ever that famous seems to die from it

I think Meatloaf the singer is probably the most notable person who died from being Covid. did Loise Anderson also have it? I think he died a day apart from Meatloaf.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready No one ever that famous seems to die from it

I think Meatloaf the singer is probably the most notable person who died from being Covid. did Loise Anderson also have it? I think he died a day apart from Meatloaf.

He did not die from covid you dumbass. He died from being 73 years old, and a lifetime of obesity and cocaine use. He just happened to have covid when he died. By your fucked up brain work Colin Powell died of covid also you braindead Asian frog fucking moron.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He did not die from covid you dumbass. He died from being 73 years old, and a lifetime of obesity and cocaine use. He just happened to have covid when he died. By your fucked up brain work Colin Powell died of covid also you braindead Asian frog fucking moron.

Well yeah, Anyone who dies from Covid just didn't have the white count to kill it. what happens is people overweight have the same white count as people their age in any weight or size. the bigger you are doesn't increase the white count. so more area has to be defended.

it also has to do with the viral load. this is just about anything however covid seems to be a virus that blisters and causes internal bleeding. causing a scab to form over the airways which made it so fucking deadly and painful when getting it.

as a matter of fact, the covid infested airway will cause scarring of the lung tissue aka Pulmonary Fibrosis. I have that from getting pneumonia as a kid and possibly I was exposed to Asbestos as a kid
    My pops worked in a steel factory in Oakland. American Steel and would come home caked in the shit that snowed down from the top floor where they sprayed the beams or the overhead cranes on a track would grab them and stack them upstairs knocking that shit off. I watched the white stuff come down while visiting the factory a few times.

to a kid that shit could have stuck in my lungs. it's a natural fiber that grows in cave that looks like cotton or even canvas. I don't know if you ever saw raw asbestos in the dirt of a cave or tunnel but that shit is all over Northern California and places like Harrisburg PA and Im sure Ohio too in the hills. the fiber has little hooks like velcros as certain weeds have.

tl:dr Yes, he was overweight, did cocaine and the fucking shit overpowered his older man white count. everyone's white count gets lower and lower. White cells are never remade. when they battle a virus they then get flushed into the bloodstream and pissed out

So Yes, Colin Powell died from the Covid which overwhelmed his body because he was fighting cancer and had a immune deficiency because of cancer. it fucked his immune system up
    Also has to do with a viral load. even skinny people can die. viral load thats really fucking high moving fast and taking over the lung by growing and nothing can kill the fucker. because anti-biotics only kill bacteria.

this virus is a fucking menis. it causes blistering and scabs up the lungs, and in an area of the lung where it hooks around and back up makes it nearly impossible to cough anything out of that area. and it sits and grows from there and spreads faster than the lungs can break it up and remove it.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Well yeah, Anyone who dies from Covid just didn't have the white count to kill it. what happens is people overweight have the same white count as people their age in any weight or size. the bigger you are doesn't increase the white count. so more area has to be defended.

it also has to do with the viral load. this is just about anything however covid seems to be a virus that blisters and causes internal bleeding. causing a scab to form over the airways which made it so fucking deadly and painful when getting it.

as a matter of fact, the covid infested airway will cause scarring of the lung tissue aka Pulmonary Fibrosis. I have that from getting pneumonia as a kid and possibly I was exposed to Asbestos as a kid
    My pops worked in a steel factory in Oakland. American Steel and would come home caked in the shit that snowed down from the top floor where they sprayed the beams or the overhead cranes on a track would grab them and stack them upstairs knocking that shit off. I watched the white stuff come down while visiting the factory a few times.

to a kid that shit could have stuck in my lungs. it's a natural fiber that grows in cave that looks like cotton or even canvas. I don't know if you ever saw raw asbestos in the dirt of a cave or tunnel but that shit is all over Northern California and places like Harrisburg PA and Im sure Ohio too in the hills. the fiber has little hooks like velcros as certain weeds have.

tl:dr Yes, he was overweight, did cocaine and the fucking shit overpowered his older man white count. everyone's white count gets lower and lower. White cells are never remade. when they battle a virus they then get flushed into the bloodstream and pissed out

So Yes, Colin Powell died from the Covid which overwhelmed his body because he was fighting cancer and had a immune deficiency because of cancer. it fucked his immune system up

He would have died from the infection caused by a hangnail you dumbass
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He would have died from the infection caused by a hangnail you dumbass

Who? Meatloaf or Powel?

Because its happening to other people not as sick.
    And just to clairfy this.

Endemic doesn't mean The End of it. it just means it is going down but is expected to be apart of the virus we will probably have to get shots for every year just like the flu shot.

a new strain may show up and be frightenly 100 times more potent.

it sounds like that if 0.03 is the official number of deaths in Population infected, this will mean that 1 in 30 people will die from this virus if everyone lived to be the age of 100. if 100 becomes the average lifespan then 1 in 30 people will die from this fucking virus if nothing else kills them.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready And just to clairfy this.

Endemic doesn't mean The End of it. it just means it is going down but is expected to be apart of the virus we will probably have to get shots for every year just like the flu shot.

persisting in a population or region, generally having settled to a relatively constant rate of occurrence
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready See.. not all news is bad news.

a Seal nudged a man in the open seas to "Keep going Dude"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-survives-freezing-waters-swimming-five-hours-to-safety/ar-AAU4CWd?ocid=msedgntp
    Scott Thompson, a commercial fisherman, took his boat out on the Santa Barbara Channel around 5 pm on January 26. Five hours of swimming later, he wound up on an oil platform with no boat.

Thompson wasn't fishing that day, but rather clearing his mind after recently losing a close friend.

On his way back, he stood up on the side of the boat, but rough waters took hold of the vessel. Thompson lost his balance and fell. That left him stranded in the water and watching his boat drift away. He attempted to swim and catch up to it but was unsuccessful.

"I thought to myself, great, this is how I'm going to die," Thompson, who was just wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the freezing waters, told CNN affiliate KABC. So he began swimming in hopes of finding safety.

Along the way, Thompson was met with a seal, who seemed like a sense of hope at the time. "The seal would go under water, and he came up and nudged me," Thompson told KABC. "Did it know, like hey, this human is in trouble; hey, keep going dude?"

Eventually, around 10 pm, Thompson found his way to oil Platform Gail.

TowBoatUS Captain Carson Shevitz told CNN Saturday this is one of several platforms off the coast and is lit up during the night.

the seal was just trying to kick an unwanted human immigrant out of its water.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker persisting in a population or region, generally having settled to a relatively constant rate of occurrence

eg: retardation is endemic in the united states of america.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker persisting in a population or region, generally having settled to a relatively constant rate of occurrence

Yes mr Google guy.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the seal was just trying to kick an unwanted human immigrant out of its water.

Seals are very violent when they feel threatened. the seal would have grabbed the man with its mouth and pulled him under or continued to bite at the man. or hit the man with it's tail with very violent strikes.

they generally pair off as well. they do this with predator's like sharks. two seals general take on predator's. seals swim in schools like fish. they're not by themselves very often.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I was wrong again and can't admit it.

Is that why you have stayed wit Gigi the Frog Lady all these years? She never makes you admit when you're wrong?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready No one ever that famous seems to die from it

Epstein died of it, he was patient zero.
Jump to Top