User Controls

Nows the time. How do I live stream this shit

filtration African Astronaut
    Can’t on YouTube. Won’t let me.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Take pics on top of car park
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quit the drugs, dude. You obviously can't handle them without spazzing out.
    Facebook Live? I've watched several people kill themselves on Facebook Live.

Not like, encouraging you of course, but honestly life is shit and I feel like doing the same thing so godspeed
    Seriously don't kill yourself but still take pics of the view for prosterity. Let it be a reminder of how this day could have been your last but you changed your mind and chose to live.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://t.me/joinchat/c17CrgPo-fEyY2Nh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra https://t.me/joinchat/c17CrgPo-fEyY2Nh

Hey I just downloaded, create a group
    that's the link to an existing one, a few of us have been on there lately
    oh shit that's casper's expired link just a moment
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    ITT: nobody thinks of the children
    Originally posted by Sudo ITT: nobody thinks of the children

I did in the last thread doe
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Sudo nobody thinks of the children

Except Wariat.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    If you're going to kill yourself (which I advise against basing only on thr fact you have posted about being a father and to do so now is very cowardly and bitch made) please do it somewhere where kids will not see your body. This eastern European dad hung himself on a trail his kids walked through on their way to school and many kids saw him. Someone else hung themselves behind my elementary school but to my knowledge no kids saw him.

Just don't do that if you have to
    Suicide is a shit-tier excuse for a solution. It's much easier on everyone to simply deal with the problems, one by one.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Seriously don't kill yourself but still take pics of the view for prosterity. Let it be a reminder of how this day could have been your last but you changed your mind and chose to live.

was that how the bobbies talked you out of it ?

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Suicide is a shit-tier excuse for a solution. It's much easier on everyone to simply deal with the problems, one by one.

sounds like some excuse cowards would say.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny sounds like some excuse cowards would say.

Dying is easy. It's living that's hard.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Dying is easy. It's living that's hard.

if dying is that easy none would fail @ suiciding themselves.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if dying is that easy none would fail @ suiciding themselves.

Originally posted by Aleister Crowley

Jump to Top