User Controls

Yep, I see what you had to say was really important.

Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    This forum's most prolific thread is always "The retarded thread"
    smokemon Houston
    One time I was working at a metal parts factory where there was some kind of retarded work program.
    They would bring in retards, sit them down at a long table, and they would assemble various apparatuses and get paid for their work.
    One day, I was over at the huge bins in the warehouse, gathering up some parts and pieces to dump in from of the tards.
    When I turned around and walked back towards the table, a helmet-wearing special was leaned over to some girl in a wheelchair and he was FURIOUSLY honking the girls tits repeatedly. He was just latched on to her tits.
    She had her arms past his, still trying to assemble the part during the honking.
    Later on that same molesty retard ran off from the table, hopped up onto a forklift and just started laying on the horn.
    He was so happy to honk the horn, he wouldn't listen to us telling him to stop.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    I like how the world is furiously trying to deny the internet is a major geographical force.
Jump to Top