User Controls

Low frequency humming sound

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I swear to God I keep hearing it, it's driving me mad. I'm convinced my neighbour has procured a device and placed it outside my groundfloor window the devious old cunt. Do such things even exist? I dare not go rooting in the gravel outside my window lest I look like some demented lunatic.

I am aware of Havana Syndrome, maybe this could be the same? I honestly sound like Wozny or Cock nose but there definitely is a hum.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'Havana Syndrome' was crickets lol

probably just an air conditioner
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    could be an underground cable where the housing is freyed. maybe rats. and it's arcing a bit. but those cables and housing are in a larger plastic pipe. it might not be buried so deep.

call your electrical company and when the guy arrives, explain to him or let him hear it if you're not afraid of letting them in
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I want to experiment with this

https://www.higgypop.com/news/the-ghost-frequency/

19.98hz supposedly resonates with parts of your eye, so if the hum is powerful enough it can cause you to see things that aren't there - in actuality it'll just be disruptions or movement in your peripheral vision.

there's a theory that since many dangerous predators (such as tigers) growl at around this frequency we've developed an evolutionary fear response to it, meaning that the combination of visual disruption and a fear response makes us think we're seeing ghosts or monsters or other scary things.

it's been demonstrated that a few supposed 'hauntings' were the result of machinery outputing a powerful 18.98hz hum
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I was at this place called Marine World and they have these huge fucking lions. well fed. not like the Zoos where the lions and tigers don't look as healthy as they should be.

I could feel that PRRRR in my chest. and then the roar was amazing. I have seen lions but never heard them do this. it was as real as being in Africa

anyways, i stood there and people just walked away. my kids told me go sit up on the mound with grass and we'll take a photo. as I did so I had my back to the fence. chain link but really tall. and they took a photo with the lion in strike stance behind me. like a fucking house cat.

and they laughed and it charged the fence but didn't try and climb. just a loud bang off the fence but i heard a thud thud thud as it ran just a few steps before leaping. like a softer sound than horses at a race track running.

yeah. that would be a really hard way to go. devoured by lions.
Jump to Top