User Controls

Memorial page

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Posted about this 7000 times before but I'd like to sponsor the creation of a memorial page for fallen members. I was thinking of "da curb" or possibly another topic discussion forum. Tried to hire people to do it before but nobody wants to work with vbulliten, I can't code my way out of a paper bag and at least one person left me on read after looking at the site

So basically if anyone wants to do this I'll send em some derpcoin

Sploo
    Malice
    Juicebox
    Crazy Mike
    Dietpiano
    Fuckbiscuit
    Cupocheer?

Edit: markxtc311
    1337?
    Kr0z, how could I forget?
    Purewhitepanda
    Actor (who always gets forgotten about tragically)
    Ilovechronic
    OMGPLZDNTBAN

Anyone else?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I've asked Lanny a thousand times also but he doesn't listen.

Send him vodka, he might pay attention.
    Bradley Black Hole
    VIper

Mark311rv

yea bro ther'es a list floating around, it's like 18-20 people iirc from 2006 to present.

is hydromorphon dead or just hiding?

What about Snoopy? He didn't seem long for life.

Tryna think, more will come to me and i will post ITT
    Bradley Black Hole
    Fournaridis/Proots but it turned out to be a trick play.

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "trick"!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    You a pqpwkeurufhfbcnc cnvjvos9a8q7H&h;$;";";";"&&hh&&■•□○□●●●●●●●●¥●£○£♤~~■~¡£●8●¡¤ cu c uxbx n iiIjj₩£€€| &$<$<$&$>$"*$>[![+[×82727=6483939202 Ltd. Llc.
    Originally posted by Bradley Fournaridis/Proots but it turned out to be a trick play.

Hahahahahha faggot.

We had one year were we lost like fucking 5 or 6 heads. It pains me to look at Fubi's Facebook page, seeing how happy he was with his new family, baby on the way etc.

At least he left his mark and part of him lives on through his son, and his family still have something to hold onto.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Bradley Fournaridis/Proots but it turned out to be a trick play.

:D
    That's right I forgot about markxtc311 aka mark hooper aka moops

Also didn't purewhitepanda die?
    Also I feel like bling bling died
    Bipolar highroller
    I think he just stopped posting but could be. Hydro would know
    Kind of reminds at the end of the film, "A Scanner Darkly", were Philip K Dick the author dedicates the film to all his friends who died as a result of misadventure. It goes something like:

This has been a novel about some people who were punished entirely too much for what they did. They wanted to have a good time, but they were like children playing in the street; they could see one after another of them being killed—run over, maimed, destroyed—but they continued to play anyhow. We really all were very happy for a while, sitting around not toiling but just bullshitting and playing, but it was for such a terrible brief time, and then the punishment was beyond belief: even when we could see it, we could not believe it…. For a while I myself was one of these children playing in the street; I was, like the rest of them, trying to play instead of being grown up, and I was punished. I am on the list below, which is a list of those to whom this novel is dedicated, and what became of each.

Drug misuse is not a disease, it is a decision, like the decision to step out in front of a moving car. You would call that not a disease but an error in judgment. When a bunch of people begin to do it, it is a social error, a life-style. In this particular life-style the motto is “Be happy now because tomorrow you are dying.” But the dying begins almost at once, and the happiness is a memory. It is, then, only a speeding up, an intensifying, of the ordinary human existence. It is not different from your life-style, it is only faster. It all takes place in days or weeks or months instead of years. “Take the cash and let the credit go,” as Villon said in 1460. But that is a mistake if the cash is a penny and the credit a whole lifetime.

There is no moral in this novel; it is not bourgeois; it does not say they were wrong to play when they should have toiled; it just tells what the consequences were. In Greek drama they were beginning, as a society, to discover science, which means causal law. Here in this novel there is Nemesis: not fate, because any one of us could have chosen to stop playing in the street, but, as I narrate from the deepest part of my life and heart, a dreadful Nemesis for those who kept on playing. So, though, was our entire nation at this time. This novel is about more people than I knew personally. Some we all read about in the newspapers. It was, this sitting around with our buddies and bullshitting while making tape-recordings, the bad decision of the decade, the sixties, both in and out of the establishment. And nature cracked down on us. We were forced to stop by things dreadful.

If there was any ‘sin’, it was that these people wanted to keep on having a good time forever, and were punished for that, but, as I say, I feel that, if so, the punishment was far too great, and I prefer to think of it only in a Greek or morally neutral way, as mere science, as deterministic impartial cause-and-effect. I loved them all. Here is the list, to whom I dedicate my love:

To Gaylene deceased

To Ray deceased

To Francy permanent psychosis

To Kathy permanent brain damage

To Jim deceased

To Val massive permanent brain damage

To Nancy permanent psychosis

To Joanne permanent brain damage

To Maren deceased

To Nick deceased

To Terry deceased

To Dennis deceased

To Phil permanent pancreatic damage

To Sue permanent vascular damage

To Jerri permanent psychosis and vascular damage

…and so forth.

In Memoriam. These were comrades whom I had; there are no better. They remain in my mind, and the enemy will never be forgiven. The ‘enemy’ was their mistake in playing. Let them all play again, in some other way, and let them be happy.

I always found that part somewhat connected to our community everytime I saw the film.

Surreal...
    That's kr0z's favorite author. Fitting
    Holy shit that list could read out just the same:

Fubi - drug induced heart attack

Sploo - Drug overdose

Diet piano - Overdose

Malice - suicide

Bill Krozby - suicide

& so on & so on.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Kind of reminds at the end of the film, "A Scanner Darkly", were Philip K Dick the author dedicates the film to all his friends who died as a result of misadventure. It goes something like:

I always found that part somewhat connected to our community everytime I saw the film.

Surreal…

Is that movie any good? I’ve seen the trailer
    Originally posted by Kafka Is that movie any good? I’ve seen the trailer

I enjoyed it but a lot of people lose track of the storyline.
    yeah pwp also ded
    ilovechronic or hydroponicchronic
    So were in double digit casualties rn, we gotta immortalize these niggas

Anyone wanna help contribute to this project?
    Originally posted by Sudo So were in double digit casualties rn, we gotta immortalize these niggas

Anyone wanna help contribute to this project?

Yeah sure I'll throw some money at it if it means Lanny taking some time out to do it.
Jump to Top