User Controls

Will Putin Invade Ukraine?

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I don't think he gives a shit. Them fuckers are getting annexed and the West won't do SHEEEEEEIT.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by lockedin i don't know but i'll agree with whatever aldra says about it

Yeah Aldra's global political analysis is spot on. He'd make a good stock broker knowing how such news will move dem prices.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ill invade ur asshole faget
    Doubt it
    Xlite African Astronaut
    He wont, even though biden and co does their best to make the world think so.
    onky after you kiled yiurself.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    If the west doesn't do shit then I can only Imagine China will then invade Taiwan and then Iran will make a Nuke and give the US the bird and North Korea will fire a missile 200 miles off the coast of the USA several times a week.
    it will happen on saturfay 10am ukraine time
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Its really close. I listen to AM radio in my car and they said so.

really, Russia is surrounding the are by land and the black sea.
Jump to Top