User Controls

Fona 2-18-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning.
    I'm feeling a lot better than I have the last few days.
    Anyways, I want my mother fucking Lancer back.
    And um... don't really have time to go get it today before work so I'll just be doing laundry and getting ready for the weekend.
    At some point I need to find some batteries to put in the cat's automatic food dispenser because they unplugged the cord yesterday and it is a bitch to reprogram all the feeding times and the clock.
    I was too sick all week to think about anything let alone make plans for this weekend so I'm not sure at all what I'll end up getting into.

I've got a few goals for it though.

1 - Show up at the mechanics and get the Lancer back whether it is fixed or not. The weather will only get warmer and I'll either dick with it myself, sell it as is or I'll find someone who will actually work on it.

2 - Introduce my cats to my girlfriend's dogs on Sunday.

3 - Get some fried chicken.

Other than that I'm sure it will be more of the usual along with maybe going somewhere for the kid to run around and have fun doing something or other.

I meant to go to my mom's house this week and help her with some stuff but I never got to it so if I end up going there I might take some stuff over to store at her house and get it out of my apartment. Not much stuff but just enough so I'll have less to move later.

Anyways, I only have 2 hours left today before work. I didn't fall asleep until after 3:30 last night and I woke up at 5:30 to my phone going off. I fell back asleep until 11:00 but wasted nearly an hour watching videos on facebook. With the little time left in my day I plan on getting laundry done and getting ready for work. Mostly I'm trying to keep it simple and conserve energy for work today.
    Hopefully I'll get out a little early tonight. Last week we got done a half hour early or maybe it was an hour but any extra time to enjoy my weekend is much appreciated. I've got all my bills all straight for next month so I have no worries about losing an hour of pay.

Hope you all are having a great day.
Jump to Top