User Controls

If the government can print money for free why do we need taxes?

Just print the same amount money you get from taxes and use that?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Blame canada
    Kafka sweaty
    I can’t tell if you’re serious, feel like I say that a lot on this site.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that would be much too vulgar a display of power, kerris
    SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    Ekonomiks
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Yeah that's what causes inflation, at some point the bubble will burst and society will collapse al a Weimer Republic style.

Nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    to remind you whos in charge and who owns you're ass.
    Kafka sweaty
    They can only print money for how much gold they have or have borrowed, otherwise it results in inflation.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Yeah that's what causes inflation, at some point the bubble will burst and society will collapse al a Weimer Republic style.

Nigger.

it already is though, USD stays alive through energy dominance, je'wish sorcery (bond and derivatives markets specifically) and military coercion. they 'printed' (in actuality the bulk of the money supply only exists on ledgers) an absurd volume in the last 2 years alone

printing more in place of taxation is just going the extra mile. why not? the monetary system is in the process of imploding anyway
    Originally posted by Kafka They can only print money for how much gold they have or have borrowed, otherwise it results in inflation.

obvioulsy you have never heard of Maddox Monetary Theory and Fictional Reserve System.

how old are you, little girl.
    The government needs $5 to pay a cop

The government prints $100 and I get it from my bank the central bank of Canada

So instead of taking a portion of my money just use your own that you print for free and pay da cops with that? I don't see the issue here
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    OP, what's your credit score?
    By responding seriously to this thread, you lost. Sorry not sorry but please how on earth can you take this b8.
    Originally posted by Sudo OP, what's your credit score?

What the fuck is a credit score?

Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive By responding seriously to this thread, you lost. Sorry not sorry but please how on earth can you take this b8.

It's a serious point. Money has no value it's literally paper which is why and how they can print 1 trillion at a cost of $0

This same money that costs nothing to make and is worth nothing is used to pay everyone. So it makes no sense at all that the government which spent $0 to make that money takes a potion of it from you

If it's physical money I could see that having some value but numbers on a screen should not be taxes. Only cash transactions should be taxed like a finder's free for using the government legal physical tender.
    ppearsonmac Yung Blood
    Buy Meth Online. Crystal mеth iѕ the common name fоr сrуѕtаl methamphetamine, a ѕtrоng аnd highly addictive drug that affects the central nеrvоuѕ ѕуѕtеm. meth for sale, buy meth, buy crystal meth online, buy methamphetamine online, crystal meth online, buy crystal meth, order meth online

https://www.researchchemslab.com/product/buy-meth-online/
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The government needs $5 to pay a cop

The government prints $100 and I get it from my bank the central bank of Canada

So instead of taking a portion of my money just use your own that you print for free and pay da cops with that? I don't see the issue here

like i said, the reason is not because the government needs your money.
    It's not even "my money"

they made their money

I can make my own

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://bscscan.com/token/0x1eC9850899C0EcE2f8ac597a20e536Cb1b2B8dCe

ⱤATCOIN
    Token Name: ⱤATCOIN
    Symbol: ⱤAT
    Total Supply: 100,000,000
    Chain: Binance Smart Chain
    Token Smart Contract Address: 0x1eC9850899C0EcE2f8ac597a20e536Cb1b2B8dCe
    Supply Model: deflationary

People are introducing new ideas in the world of ryptocurrencies. The popularity of digital currencies is increasing very rapidly. In the era of great competition, ⱤATCOIN has introduced a unique idea. ⱤATCOIN is presenting a platform to implement a ryptocurrency donation processor for many other cryptos, ryptos and the native currency of ⱤATCOIN will be able to be donated. ⱤATCOIN will strive to provide utility for the token in many ways such as the ⱤATCOIN donation platform/Nft Marketplace/ⱤATCOIN Crash Game and much more. An addition to the utility we will create for the token we have also implemented a Buyback feature on the smart contract which is able to automatically buyback the ⱤATCOIN token and burn it.

Imagine if I charged "tax" on a rypto purcahse. I guess you can call transaction fees or "gas" a tax but thats based on a technological work of the network, unlike paying tax on a digital fiat transaction like through paypal which also charges a fee on top.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What the fuck is a credit score?

It's a serious point. Money has no value it's literally paper which is why and how they can print 1 trillion at a cost of $0

This same money that costs nothing to make and is worth nothing is used to pay everyone. So it makes no sense at all that the government which spent $0 to make that money takes a potion of it from you

If it's physical money I could see that having some value but numbers on a screen should not be taxes. Only cash transactions should be taxed like a finder's free for using the government legal physical tender.

The government needs to take a percentage of the money to operate, not a particular amount.
    they need a percent of their own money that costs nothing to make? How does that make any sense
    Originally posted by Kafka They can only print money for how much gold they have or have borrowed

That doesn't sound like a physical limitation. Just print the money anyways, I doubt anyone would notice
Jump to Top