User Controls

How I would distribute cocaine at work (for free)

If you want to do cocaine you have to be trained on it. If you've ever worked at a place that you need to be trained to use a pallet jack or whatever you know what i'm talking about. 50 year old dudes standing around like "yup and this is a wheel, it is round" shit like that

but imagine having to be trained on a coffee machine, pretty wild? But coffee is a stimulant drug. "But scronny! any idjit can make a coffee!"

Indeed. and any idiot can pump a pallet jack. But if you want to do cocaine at work you basically have to pass a similar license, so instead of 50 year old men standing around playing with pump jacks it will be like smokers like HEY KID WANNA GO FASTER AT WORK and I bet 99% wouled say no and only the most hardcore get shit donner pumper and slammer deluxes would be in the back smoking lines and pumping jacks.

That is my vision of space future.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What about Jenkem use at werk?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse What about Jenkem use at werk?

every drug would have an individual license. Rarely do you ever meet someone that has a license to do everything so each department would probably specialize in certain things like the IT tech guys would do tek and the burly magnet men would do cocaine and the mindless drone workers do bundy and smoke weed or whatever.

I think a lot more would get done

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    do meth fgt
    that too
Jump to Top