Ban Wariat

SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    Ban Wariat
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    That'd b cool
    ban ur nigger faggot kike
    Bradley Black Hole
    we don't ban anyone here.
    A ban should always be a very last resort...

...OK, ban 'im.
    Originally posted by Bradley we don't ban anyone here.

We ban everyone here
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    He really hasn't done anything ban worthy.

A ban should be reserved for people who are actually actively hurting the community (IE posting spam, breaking laws in the name of the site, organizing raids in the name of the site).
    Dude he spams dogshit threads daily and hes glownigger bait
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryIVer He really hasn't done anything ban worthy.

A ban should be reserved for people who are actually actively hurting the community (IE posting spam, breaking laws in the name of the site, organizing raids in the name of the site).

1. You have a history of being a shitty retarded spammer yourself so it's not surprising you would say that, you also didn't understand why you got banned repeatedly back then so I don't expect you to understand now.

2. Casper speaks truth about Wariat being a dangerous red signal flare over this lovely little backwater fringe community we have going here. Fuck that shit
    Bradley Black Hole
    i think we should vote as a community and if 90% + of us don't want you hear, that should be a referendum to remove members from our community.

Who wants to hang out with 50 people when 46 of them don't like you, and you're one of the four that does.
    Originally posted by Bradley i think we should vote as a community and if 90% + of us don't want you hear, that should be a referendum to remove members from our community.

Who wants to hang out with 50 people when 46 of them don't like you, and you're one of the four that does.

Nah fuck that. I am not suggesting he be banned for his unpopularity.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive 1. You have a history of being a shitty retarded spammer yourself so it's not surprising you would say that, you also didn't understand why you got banned repeatedly back then so I don't expect you to understand now.

2. Casper speaks truth about Wariat being a dangerous red signal flare over this lovely little backwater fringe community we have going here. Fuck that shit

SURELY you have me confused with somebody else. I come here once every 3 months, make a handful of posts, get bored and leave. By all means give me some examples of spam that I've posted

Also I've literally never been banned.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    disruptive homosexuality
    Originally posted by AngryIVer SURELY you have me confused with somebody else. I come here once every 3 months, make a handful of posts, get bored and leave. By all means give me some examples of spam that I've posted

Also I've literally never been banned.

Yes actually I don't know why but I thought I was replying to Scron. My B.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley i think we should vote as a community and if 90% + of us don't want you hear, that should be a referendum to remove members from our community.

That's mob rule.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ That's mob rule.

I thought democracy was one of our values

lol.
    Originally posted by aldra I thought democracy was one of our values

lol.

Two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
    Bradley Black Hole
    nah the lines of divison in this world are pedophiles and everyone against pedophiles

like not gonna lie, this is how a summer friday morning would go, we'd start talking about some chomo we can't get rid of, and on Tuesday his family/coworkers will stop by wondering where he/s been all weekend and that'd be that.

It's unfortunate that we've had to read this child sex posts this long.
    As long as he's talking about it and not posting pics, there's no crime. Speech isn't a crime.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    ban gay paki fake millionaires.
Jump to Top