User Controls

People on the bus have no manners

Okay so if I'm sitting on the very back seat on the right and someone is on the left and you come sit in the middle and then THE GUY ON THE LEFT LEAVES

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STAY IN THE MIDDLE WHY

WHO THE FUCK JUST SITS THERE

THAT'S ACTUALLY PSYCHOTIC
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I detest riding on public transport with poor people.
    I get the industrial bus before and after work 6am and 5:30pm so it's all middle class working stiffs like me and the more I work here I recognize almost everyone on the bus now. I feel sorry for anyone that has to work with me lol

I PUMP AND SLAM all day I probably seem like a hard ass but I just wanna smoke weeeeeed and drink man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm not like these pakis
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I detest riding on public transport with poor people.

if you rife public transport, it means you are poor people.

what yiur experiencing there is self detest.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you rife public transport, it means you are poor people.

How does one, "rife", public transport? Sorry I'm not an illiterate, habitual public transport using spastic like yourself.

i see deflection
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i see deflection

I see a wasted life.

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Public transportation is depressing and anxiety inducing but I like it as an institution

I wish we had ethnic specific transportation here like the MARTA
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I see a wasted life.

i see failure to end it.

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Stop riding the bus like a fucking bum maybe?
    The guy liked your smell?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you rife public transport, it means you are poor people.

half the people I ride with life with their parents and are in their 20s or have only been in this country for 1 year

Originally posted by AngryIVer Stop riding the bus like a fucking bum maybe?

but I need to be at work at 7am tomorrow for a meeting
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood half the people I ride with life with their parents and are in their 20s or have only been in this country for 1 year

but I need to be at work at 7am tomorrow for a meeting

Proof?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood but I need to be at work at 7am tomorrow for a meeting

Want me to call in a bomb threat?
    Originally posted by Solstice Want me to call in a bomb threat?

kinda lol; I have fantasies of dropping a cherry bomb on the line away from the cameras and hoping they send me home WITH pay, fuck thsese niggers
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood kinda lol; I have fantasies of dropping a cherry bomb on the line away from the cameras and hoping they send me home WITH pay, fuck thsese niggers

Then tell them you have PTSD from the event and need reparations for psychological damage.
    I have 3 whole sick days and they don't even count as real sick days they are fuck off days and I havent used one in almost 4 months now because all I do is smoke, make loud noises and chug coffee
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ya there's a reason they are on the bus and can't afford/maintain a car.

They are probably meth addicted and insane like urself.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Okay so if I'm sitting on the very back seat on the right and someone is on the left and you come sit in the middle and then THE GUY ON THE LEFT LEAVES

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STAY IN THE MIDDLE WHY

WHO THE FUCK JUST SITS THERE

THAT'S ACTUALLY PSYCHOTIC

imagine if you want to sit at the back left just getting on and some cunt is in the middle

Originally posted by RIPtotse Ya there's a reason they are on the bus and can't afford/maintain a car.

They are probably meth addicted and insane like urself.

that would mean half the entire workforce of a VITAL industry is all fucked. Honestly they all seem normal and some of them probably have families. I'm friends with a few people that drive and none of them even live in town? I don't get it. I guess good jobs are hard to find.

only 3 people get off IN DA HOOD where I live and I am cool with all of them. go figure. Maybe we grab a beer one day
Jump to Top