User Controls

Hillary is going to jail, democrats are POS failing constantly and Biden's corruption is causing Americans to reach a breaking point

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Shit show to say the least folx.
    STL1 and Technologist are rubbing their clits to the devil's work.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Hillary deserves a bayonet enema but I don't think she'll ever be held accountable for what she's done
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I haven't heard anything terrible about Tim Kaine other than his proximity to Killary, I bet he's the next democratic nominee
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Fuck Joe Biden
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Niggas mad

This whole shitty country can fuck itself and burn
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    this is only happening cuz we forgot to do our duty and protect the 51 constitutions with our lives for the last 100 years
    I want her to run again for 2024 so I can see her defeated again.
    Originally posted by aldra Hillary deserves a bayonet enema but I don't think she'll ever be held accountable for what she's done

She's been charmed by demonic forces.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I want her to run again for 2024 so I can see her defeated again.

It would be the swan song of the DNC
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It would be the swan song of the DNC

You seem very focused on the finality of the democratic party being imminent. This is clearly because you know you are going to die soon and fantasize about seeing your perceived enemies defeated
    Originally posted by Sudo You seem very focused on the finality of the democratic party being imminent. This is clearly because you know you are going to die soon and fantasize about seeing your perceived enemies defeated

I have already done more, seen a better world, and have more real value in my life than you will ever know if you live to be twice my age. All that with another of your entire lifetimes so far before I even need to start thinking about the next step in the journey sparky.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I have already done more, seen a better world, and have more real value in my life than you will ever know if you live to be twice my age.

It's common for braggarts to make claims that they have experienced more than others even though they don't have a clue what others have experienced.

Congrats on identifying yourself as such a low brow fellow.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's common for braggarts to make claims that they have experienced more than others even though they don't have a clue what others have experienced.

Congrats on identifying yourself as such a low brow fellow.

It's common for brit fags to fag up shit.

Congrats on identifying yourself as such a brit fag.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I have already done more, seen a better world, and have more real value in my life than you will ever know if you live to be twice my age. All that with another of your entire lifetimes so far before I even need to start thinking about the next step in the journey sparky.

You are a notorious bullshitter but if you honestly believe that you have a very narrow frame of reference. Regardless of how you feel about your own life, it's good that you have made peace with expiring very soon
    Originally posted by Sudo You are a notorious bullshitter but if you honestly believe that you have a very narrow frame of reference. Regardless of how you feel about your own life, it's good that you have made peace with expiring very soon

If 4 decades is your idea of soon, yeah sure thing poindexter.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's common for brit fags to fag up shit.

Congrats on identifying yourself as such a brit fag.

Look how immature you are. How are you 60? What have you been doing? G0llum is more emotionally mature than you
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker If 4 decades is your idea of soon, yeah sure thing poindexter.

You are going to live to be 100, Peter Pan? That's amazing! Can I come to never never land ranch too or do the police still watch your house for those kind of "sleepovers?"
    Originally posted by Sudo You are going to live to be 100, Peter Pan? That's amazing! Can I come to never never land ranch too or do the police still watch your house for those kind of "sleepovers?"

My great Grandparents and grandparents all did. Both my mother and father are still alive and passing driving exams. So yay for good genes sucka...
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker My great Grandparents and grandparents all did. Both my mother and father are still alive and passing driving exams. So yay for good genes sucka…

Fuck you're really tempting me to post your "picture of good genes"

You are going to live to be 100 like hikki is a smart unique and innovative Asian man
Jump to Top