User Controls

Hey everybody, let's celebrate Wren's new job acquisition...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, he is gunna be a hospital cook. And a damn good one. Here's to Wren...his future looks so damn bright, he's gotta wear shades. 👍🤙🖐🤟😎🤞✌🤏🤌👌🖖✋🖐🤟🤘🤙
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm glad it upsets you, since you're hoping for my failure. Your sarcasm and pettiness have not gone unnoticed. Duly noted.

Thanks
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm glad it upsets you, since you're hoping for my failure. Your sarcasm and pettiness have not gone unnoticed. Duly noted.

Thanks

what have you ever done for me other than degrade me?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by WellHung what have you ever done for me other than degrade me?

Why does he have to do anything for you at all? Are you paying him for services?
    Wren? u there, my man?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala Why does he have to do anything for you at all? Are you paying him for services?

I don't degrade him, lol. It's some strange idea he made up in his head after he mistook Falco for being me a little while back.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, really, I don't believe I've ever made mention of any of the things I've seen others constantly berate you for (motel, stalker, etc)

The only person here I usually berate is stl or wariat.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I don't care if you do or don't degrade him. That's not even relevant to why he thinks you have to actually do things for him.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He's probably right. I care too much about other's opinion. Bah!

Ok I shall go begin my celebrations. Ciao
    Originally posted by mmQ No, really, I don't believe I've ever made mention of any of the things I've seen others constantly berate you for (motel, stalker, etc)

The only person here I usually berate is stl or wariat.

hopefully u choose bowling as ur activity. Ur due for a perfect game.
    dvjy
Jump to Top