User Controls

Laying here dying.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    So tired and so drained.
    My joints all hurt tonight and my brain is functioning 1 task at a time.
    Made it all the way through work and I was the first one out the door.
    Got home and struggled to even get naked.
    Turned the shower on hot as it goes and I just sat on the toilet unable to even hold up my phone.
    After what felt like forever, I finally managed to get into the hot shower and it felt so good.
    I stayed in there until the hot water ran out.
    I abandoned all activities and chores tonight and instead went straight into bed.
    I was really hoping I could eat a little something but my mouth doesn't even want to chew and the thought of food brings pre-vomit to my throat.
    Hoping like heck to wake up tomorrow feeling as normal as possible for someone who hasn't eaten in 30 some hours.
    Going to set my phone down for the night and fall asleep listening to stories of war crimes.
    Love you guys.
    -Fona
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Hoping like heck to wake up tomorrow feeling as normal as possible for someone who hasn't eaten in 30 some hours.
    Love you guys.
    -Fona

You won't.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Do you have the Flu? stop trying to kill yourself. Also you could be making others sick at work.

Don't you accrue like 1/4th of a day sick time for every week you work? I think that's a standard.
    Every 28 days = 1 sick day off of work or you can not use it and get paid at the end of the year

because that cuts into Fiscal Budget they usually force you to use it like a Holiday, but you legally can't say "Use it as a holiday" it becomes personal time.

I think it's becoming an unwritten standard in Cali.
    G African Astronaut
    QMR quit projecting your shit destiny on hard working Fona, you miserable fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Going to set my phone down for the night and fall asleep listening to stories of war crimes.

Originally posted by G QMR quit projecting your shit destiny on hard working Fona, you miserable fuck.

I'm proud he works like a beast. respect for him. However, lets not work the guy to death. he could get super fucking sick.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by aldra

I’ve seen that, they were all crazy
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they weren't, not really, which is why it was so pitch black

https://niggasin.space/thread/70287?p=1
    Originally posted by aldra

My friends father worked in relations to the Indonesian and Zaire (Congo) incident that the CIA was involved in back in 65. people don't know that the US has been in a perpetual war from WWII to China to North Korean to The Congo and Central America to then Vietnam and Cambodia

You seem to know the history well. I was and still am kind of clueless but he sat us down and was trying to condition us to Join the Army in the mid-late 1980s. which I decided to say "Fuck that" and the two brothers ended up in Central America around 1987-89

then the 3 week war agains Noriega and Panama. crazy shit. then that was 1989?? then Kuwait.

its never ending. People only remember WWII, Korean war, Vietnam then Gulf War 1 then Gulf War/Iraqi War 2.

not Grenada or Panama or Congo and Indonesia.

its endless. ENDLESS Military Industrial Complex.

and Lt Col Michael Aquino was at this Party hosting Zaire folks.
    the world is fucking nuts.

You can't make this shit up and then walk into a Big Hollywood studio and try and pitch it. They would say "Naw, it's not believable." but it then happens irl

this shit is scripted
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You can't make this shit up and then walk into a Big Hollywood studio and try and pitch it. They would say "Naw, it's not believable."

Um hollywood make movies about superheroes and space wars...and you think they reject things that aren't believable?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ooh ooh I'm a rebel just for kicks now
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um hollywood make movies about superheroes and space wars…and you think they reject things that aren't believable?

they make movies that they know will make money. the superheroes and zombie craze seems to be a high interest for people. they love this stuff for some reason. I never been into the Zombie craze but was a superhero fan until it just went overboard. I loved the first Iron Man film but couldn't get into the whole group thing. the same with Wonder Woman. great film, but then she joins the fighting leque.

Superman "Man of Steel" was one of the best Superman Films I had seen about 10 years back. great movie. but again, WTF.

that being said, sure, someone might buy some story but it most likely will get Hacked. You bring in a spec script and it becomes a hack script. the writers can't say shit because they sell that right or it doesn't get sold at all. unless the writer keeps pushing. of course there are only so many big studios these days unlike 50 years ago. since one buys out the other.

You're left with Indie productions. shoe string budgets and good luck finding actors who won't bail on you in mid-production.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Ooh ooh I'm a rebel just for kicks now

Rebels die without causes.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Qmr let's make a zombie movie

Just keep ur girl out of it, u guys restarting that scene in your kitchen over Thanksgiving about her fake leaving u and shit was pretty cringe.

But you did pretty good I feel like ur chick would be more of a handler for u or like a set hostess or something if u wuz a muuvie star u know
    Thats her kicking me out and me moving onto NYC to live with my brother. it would be re-shot with better light. this was just a test shot. I got a new camera but didn't use lighting. the camera has a hotshoe that has a mini shotgun mic. I was testing the different ranges. it sounded muddied with me in the kitchen but sounded good sitting down. it was in the range without picking up the fridge buzzing. otherwise, we would have had to of unplugged it.

I am going to buy a newer editing software that has an audio-gate adjustment to make it sound more natural. like how ears pick up sound.
    Also this will be in the format of Roto-scope. I'm gonna cartoonize the film.
Jump to Top