User Controls

Im sick. Really sick

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Ate too much last night.
    Woke up feeling bloated and dead tired.
    Puked 4 times before work.
    Just about shit my pants at work.
    Can't eat but a measly bite here and there.
    Im very sore and lethargic at work trying to get everything done.
    My job is fairly physical and im trying to make it through the night.
    I want to go home and lay down under a heated blanket and fall asleep.
    Tomorrow im going to feel really awful from not eating today.
    Bradley Black Hole
    food poisoning?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Not trying to sound like a dick but have you got retested for hep-c?
    Get some milk thistle and some pro biotics maybe your gut bionome is off from eating chickin fried steak.
    Once your gut settles down start eating more fiber or take fiber supplements,I take Psyllium husk after every meal.
    Its great don't even really need tp I just shit like the animal that I 'am.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    where do you get milk hthistle and probiotics from
    Would you like another jab?
    Bradley Black Hole
    i didn't get any of them, i don't trust the government at all and i'm afraid of getting jabbers remorse like QMR & Kafka and eliminating much of my time on earth alive, because i'm afraid of some minor flu, or want to travel, etc No thanks, i'd rather live in good health for many years than to die because of this vaccine.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I got every vaccine and when I got them I demanded they be injected directly into my penis. Like the meaty part so it felt real good u know.

I'm just waiting for my dick to fly off any day now
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Nah jk fuck that MNRA vaccine sonnnnnnnnn
    Originally posted by Bradley i didn't get any of them, i don't trust the government at all

The government didn't invent the vaccine.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The government didn't invent the vaccine.

the government, under the aegis of trump, hastened (wrapspeeded) the approval process of the quote-unquote "vaxxine" and gave it EULA TO KILL, IE; EMERGENCY AUTHORIZARION that exempts the entire pharmaceutical complex should their "vaxxines" cause unwanted and unanticipated, lethal, mutagenic results.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the government, under the aegis of trump, hastened (wrapspeeded) the approval process of the quote-unquote "vaxxine" and gave it EULA TO KILL, IE; EMERGENCY AUTHORIZARION that exempts the entire pharmaceutical complex should their "vaxxines" cause unwanted and unanticipated, lethal, mutagenic results.

So as I said, the government didn't invent the vaccine...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So as I said, the government didn't invent the vaccine…

it promoted it where it cant, mandated it where it can.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it promoted it where it cant, mandated it where it can.

..but didn't invent it...trusting (or not trusting) someone who is just the promoter has nothing to do with the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of the invention.
    Guess who owns the patent to the deadly mRNA technology? Canada.
    Don King was Mike Tyson's promoter...Don King was/is totally corrupt and a worthless thief. That didn't change the effectiveness of the "product", Mike Tyson.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..but didn't invent it…trusting (or not trusting) someone who is just the promoter has nothing to do with the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of the invention.

i see how you ignored the mandating part.

cherry picking much.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i see how you ignored the mandating part.

cherry picking much.

Mandating isn't inventing...irrelevant.

See the Don King analogy...he mandated who and when the "product" fought...didn't change the product.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Mandating isn't inventing…irrelevant.

See the Don King analogy…he mandated who and when the "product" fought…didn't change the product.

if he mandated his ring negro to fight a 9 year old boy .....
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if he mandated his ring negro to fight a 9 year old boy …..

...said 9 year old boy would have a better chance of winning than you.
    Originally posted by stl1 …said 9 year old boy would have a better chance of winning than you.

true.

but this isnt about the negroid and me.

are all democraps this short sighted and attentioned.
Jump to Top