User Controls

Speedy's Name isn't Doug Dennison

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I remember someone calling him Dee Parker.

which is why he calls himself SpeeDy Parker.

do you actually think this guy would post a story of himself ending up in the hospital? why would any of you buy this BS story?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I remember someone calling him Dee Parker.

which is why he calls himself SpeeDy Parker.

do you actually think this guy would post a story of himself ending up in the hospital? why would any of you buy this BS story?

Why would someone post something very close to their government name on here is a much better question.
    Originally posted by Sudo Why would someone post something very close to their government name on here is a much better question.

what do you mean?
    Unrelated Related Dennison Chili comes out of Washington State. Mt Reiner. LOL

Doug is a descendent of the Chili Canning family. they however did support the War Effort of WWI by being one of the first canning for rations back then. I'm reading up on it for lols and it's actually interesting. they first made chicken stew.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready what do you mean?

Your "evidence" is that you hallucinated someone calling him "dee parker" despite him already acknowledging his name is DD. If someone's government name was "dee Parker" would you join a site called niggasin.space under the name "Speedy Parker?"

You are incorrect on this one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo Your "evidence" is that you hallucinated someone calling him "dee parker" despite him already acknowledging his name is DD. If someone's government name was "dee Parker" would you join a site called niggasin.space under the name "Speedy Parker?"

You are incorrect on this one

someone refered to him as Dee Parker or D Parker. so I don't think I hallucinated this. By the way, did we have this conversation before? it seems like a Deja Vu moment.

I dont feel like looking it up. because I know I wasn't using this user account when this occured.
    I just recalled it.

I think he's not Government. I think at best he works for the old BlackWater now Triple Canopy company (or was always Triple Canopy and black water got its name from the well-known gun range on the eastern coast.

they also purchased Pinkerton. oddly I learned that by almost getting a Job there when I first got booted out.
    G African Astronaut
    Blackwater became Xe Services LLC then Academi now Constellis .

Triple Canopy's merger w/ Academi are under Constellis Holdings, Inc.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Why would someone post something very close to their government name on here is a much better question.

i use my real government name on here
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yet another fed post from glow master Wozny. You people really think he researches all this information on our users just because he's bored or paranoid?
    G African Astronaut
    His information's half wikipedia, half manic delusions.
    Originally posted by G His information's half wikipedia, half manic delusions.

No I actually knew some of the info because it was explained to me. I just didn't know all the fucking details. I know of it. I told you they were hired to aid a family member in the help of building the infrastructure damaged in the war. he aided Iraq and part of Afghanistan however most of Afghanistan is ran by people who chose to remain privative. but they love our weapons left behind.

they just don't like things they dont understand. they're kind of like Amish I think. just with lots of weapons now.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready No I actually knew some of the info because it was explained to me. I just didn't know all the fucking details. I know of it. I told you they were hired to aid a family member in the help of building the infrastructure damaged in the war. he aided Iraq and part of Afghanistan however most of Afghanistan is ran by people who chose to remain privative. but they love our weapons left behind.

they just don't like things they dont understand. they're kind of like Amish I think. just with lots of weapons now.

Kid my Constellis ID expires "INDF" get it ? Disclosure my eldest brother's name is factually Jefferey lol ?!
    Originally posted by G Kid my Constellis ID expires "INDF" get it ?

Why what did you do wrong?

Don't blame that shit on me.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Why what did you do wrong?

Don't blame that shit on me.

It means it's "indefinite" never expires son lol.
    Originally posted by G It means it's "indefinite" never expires son lol.

No you said the opposite. I thought you got a talking to. and they didn't want you chatting on a site like this.

violated some conduct behavior thingy.

or you violated NDA or some shit.
    G African Astronaut
    Meds dip shit, find'em.
    Originally posted by G Meds dip shit, find'em.

The Dehumanizer
Jump to Top