User Controls

Hey Wariat, Did Mommy Worry for You?

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    You're in Paradise soaking up some sun and fun while noncing because Mommy didn't want you too close to the front lines?

Since when are Red Cross painted on Military Black Hawks? landed at a Polish hospital.

this shit is growing fast. Wariat, such a pussy. Go be with your people in a time of crisis you nounce.
    I hope they throw you in Prison over there with a skull fracture you sick fuck.
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Bring back feudalism.
    somehow The USA is using Poland by pretending to mediflight someone important out of their border region. watch Poland get invaded as well.

Wariat. go home and join the forces. :D

Die a Hero, You rich cunt!
    Bring back feudalism
    this isn't off topic.

I went from a young age being spectical of UFOs. I actually thought it was BS. then I got deeper into believing it for decades.

then I saw a documentary about how people were exploiting the UFO phenomenon and selling all this shit trash and books and collectables at UFO Conventions in Rosswell and just figured, yeah. its pretty much BS.

then the Military and CIA come out and admit it's not us, its not Russia, most likely not China. who the fuck could it be??

so if you look at history of when sightings start showing up in clusters, is it usually pre-dating war time? do they show up every 20 years or so because of the distance or because they feel "here we go again, Earth is this close to self annellation?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow John Paul Wozny, your last post should almost be it's own thread. I want to say that I am skeptical of any aliens in the universe, but what i'm not skeptical about is that we have technology far beyond what is released for the private sector or even know to exist outside of theory.

i also believed in aliens, then didn't, then when the government started admitting it i felt it was a redirect, the governments never gonna just release data in telling people that there are aliens and the bible is ficticous.

i think it's all spy planes, spy kids, and spying through your neighbors window.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready this isn't off topic.

I went from a young age being spectical of UFOs. I actually thought it was BS. then I got deeper into believing it for decades.

then I saw a documentary about how people were exploiting the UFO phenomenon and selling all this shit trash and books and collectables at UFO Conventions in Rosswell and just figured, yeah. its pretty much BS.

then the Military and CIA come out and admit it's not us, its not Russia, most likely not China. who the fuck could it be??

so if you look at history of when sightings start showing up in clusters, is it usually pre-dating war time? do they show up every 20 years or so because of the distance or because they feel "here we go again, Earth is this close to self annellation?

Okay this video convinced me, i asked that girl that's in the navy to tell me about it.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Aliens r real guiz olim super serial
    Maybe they're the fallen angels.

the whole book of Enoch being stripped from the Bible when everything was hand written. the Dark Ages and the Then Catholic church made it illegal for anyone to own a Bible for over 300 years.

Satan gives a yard of truth for an Inch of Lie.

so it's not 100 percent fact. just enough to make you walk in circles like have a bad foot out in the desert, and ending back up 3 days later in the same fucking spot. but in a spiritual sense.

But something exist. outside of humans that clearly is more intelligent than us.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Satan gives a yard of truth for an Inch of Lie.

I like that.
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa I like that.

I think it's in the Bible or something

it may use something other than an American Messurment though LOL
Jump to Top