User Controls

i met this german bitch tonight

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    ok so i was sitting st the upper barak gardens. i see this chick sort of smiling st me and i say hi or something she has shortish hair but is sort of hot or fit. at one point i say mind if i sit fown too on the opposite side of her bench and she starts talking to me. guess what guys i offer to take her out for a drink as this is her first night in valetta or malta. we go to this british pub and i get and pay for the whole bootle of wine which wasnt much as it was the house wine so around 15 euros or 20 bucks, then later i walk with her a bit and show her this artisan bakery place and all of a sudden she asks me are you hungry you wanna get a bite and i say no but i can join you maybe get a drink. i end up paying 10 more euros or for the large bootle of water and half wine and she pays for the meal which i have a bit or taste of. do you think that i should have just said ill pay for the wine and let her pay for both water and meal? i mean she ordered the water and she didnt want more wine but they poured it or did i pay just right guys?
    G African Astronaut
    oh yea and the whole time she kept mentioning she had a biyfriend like we went traveled here ir there together type shit but still seemed hall into me.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    ....that you didn't fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung ….that you didn't fuck.

true.
    Bradley Black Hole
    you're getting better at it bro. Don't spend all your money on hoes tho. the wine was good but she can buy her own 10 euro bottle of water what the fuck? i wouldn't spend 3$ on water.

proud of u
    Bradley Black Hole
    did u get her number? If so, the boyfriend thing isn't important
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    You should probably immediately kys
    Bradley Black Hole
    for 30 euros i could have a bitch lick your asshole for a half hour in milwaukee
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    wariat did you try pleasuring yourself with the bottle, you seem like the next bottleguy
    Originally posted by Bradley for 30 euros i could have a bitch lick your asshole for a half hour in milwaukee

i can have a bitch do that for free.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya except it's a 6 year old mutt from the dog pound
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Bradley for 30 euros i could have a bitch lick your asshole for a half hour in milwaukee

Shit 15 bucks on the right block in st louis.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Shit 15 bucks on the right block in st louis.

Only fifty cents per minute?
    Bradley Black Hole
    15 dollars would be 25 cents per minute lol
    Every single time I go anywhere with a woman even with one I barely met I end up being forced or pressured to spend a lot of money and pay for everything even if I dot eat or touch it so at least I only split the second place half way and not do the whole chabang.
    I didnt have coins only a 10 euro bill so I wold have had to split it when she went to the restroom or do the embarassing thing and tell the waiter we want to pay separately with debit cards etc. or split it and that would be hard to do. I just dont want to be taken for a mule and uncomfortable anymore as I always am with women when especially I have nos exual interests with one and it should be a friendly or 50/50 thing.
    Originally posted by Wariat Every single time I go anywhere with a woman even with one I barely met I end up being forced or pressured to spend a lot of money and pay for everything even if I dot eat or touch it so at least I only split the second place half way and not do the whole chabang.

That's how things work dummy.

You gotta pay to play.
    Originally posted by Bradley ya except it's a 6 year old mutt from the dog pound

6 year olds are too old.

i like puppies.
    thread is now about puppies.

Jump to Top