User Controls

Official UKRAINIAN-RUSSIA 2022 Invasion Thread. THEY'RE GONNA DIE FOLKS.

Bradley Black Hole
    is this the official ukrainianian invasion thread?

Yes

Wanted to discuss some key points,

Joe Biden is nto gonna be good at war.

Russia really wants this whole fresh water port and they're gong to take it.

They have so many troops situated out there prepared, nuclear weapons to back them up, they're fighting their neighbor and remember folks: Ukraine hasn't joined NATO and Russia hasn't received the assurances it wants in writing, as the west has stated ukraine previously wouldn't be invited to nato only verbally (it was a different time then and putin had less global clout)

Russia wants to basically say fuck ukraine, take over that fresh water port/split ukraine. that port alone is like 60% of the nations income i heard on the bbc world news the other day, russia loves it like it loved that little spot by estonia it wanted so badly to get (and keep)

odessa/crimea and probably even the capital will be the focus, so much so that the United States moved their embassy temporarily out of kyiv and moved it 3 miles/7km West and the president of ukraine has said that he received 100% confirmation he will be invaded on the 16th, but honestly if i had his number, i would prank phone call him too and say shit like that, they're making the 16th the ukrainian unity day or some shit, it's real gay, they're gonna all wear blue and yellow if they want SPECIAL OPS SPUTNIK KGB agents to knows whose nationalist resistance fighters & who are not gonna be gulaged.

Biden i think is puttig the nato troops on what will end up bein western ukraine while on eastern ukraine you will have russia owning the ports and everythign and supporting the russians in this area who want russia intervention like was done int he sudentanland by hitler & crimea by putin the first time.

China similarlly has been doing boo hoos around Taiwan.

The united stattes is not prepared to fight a Sino Russo Axis that would basically lock up 1/3of the world.

I wish Donald Trump was here to make America great again. So Joe Biden's trying to fluff up his titties and now that the Russian's that were doing invasion simulation #1 are tired, they're heading back to moscow, the world sees this a a major step int ehr ight direction, i see it as refueling and routine maintence.

I hope the United States decides to go the opposite route.

If I was in control, I would blockade Cuba and call up Putin & Xinping and say "You all ready to run in there and grab it?"

but instead americas gonna bitch out probably and just let russia do more land grabbin gand china's just gonna keep stock piling in preparation and america's gonna be a second world country soon enough
    Bradley Black Hole
    In order to strengthen the consolidation of Ukrainian society, strengthen its resilience in the face of growing hybrid threats, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy declared February 16, 2022 the Day of Unity. The Head of State signed relevant decree № 53/2022.21 hours ago

Today, the people of Ukraine must show unity and ... - President
    Bradley Black Hole
    i think biden will want to create a western free ukraine just to hold some positioning, fast forward them through nato to protect themfrom further russian encroachment and russia will be delighted at it's 0 bloodshed spectacular land aquuisition putin will smile and visit there and approve of Russian funds to expand and improve the port, resulting in more higher paying jobs and a higher standard of living for the citizens that work there and the nation of russia as a whole.

just grabbin that shit is pretty gangster not gonna lie
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley Joe Biden is nto gonna be good at war.

Biden is not good at anything, Elon musk was right on the money when he openly called him a sock puppet. Biden's just a mascot for the 'powers that be'; I'd be surprised if he actually dresses himself given his cognitive state.

Originally posted by Bradley Russia really wants this whole fresh water port and they're gong to take it.

Which one? There's no part of the Ukraine that would make sense for them to take from a cost-benefit perspective.

They took and were able to take the Crimea ('Krim') for a few reasons -

1. It's the key to power projection over the entire Black Sea
    2. It's been part of Russia longer than the Ukraine's existed as a state
    3. Even after its transfer to the Ukraine's stewardship in the 70s it was maintained almost solely by Russia - there is virtually no industry or infrastracture outside of the Soviet-Russian naval base
    4. As a result its people overwhelmingly supported its transfer back to Russia. Even before Russia 'annexed' it they ran almost annual referendums on the matter, always with over 80% of voters wanting to go back to Russian rule and always ignored by Kiev.

Crimea held immense value and a population that were overwhelmingly willing to accept reintegration into Russia. There are no other places with that combination - the eastern regions (LDNR) want to be absorbed into Russia ('Novorussia') but support is not overwhelming, and what support there is is often just for higher living standards and pensions rather than culture or loyalty. Their infrastructure and industrial base are also devestated, which would drag down the Russian economy if they were forced to integrate and rehabilitate them.

Originally posted by Bradley They have so many troops situated out there prepared, nuclear weapons to back them up, they're fighting their neighbor and remember folks: Ukraine hasn't joined NATO and Russia hasn't received the assurances it wants in writing, as the west has stated ukraine previously wouldn't be invited to nato only verbally (it was a different time then and putin had less global clout)

Yeah, Russia is able to deploy orders of magnitude more fully equipped troops and armor than the rest of Europe (and the US) in any forseeable timeframe. NATO could not win a ground war in Europe, but a large-scale ground war is not going to happen - countries with strategic weapons (such as nuclear or chemical) will use them if their borders are threatened.

NATO will not allow the Ukraine in as a peer member because they're doomed as a state and are far too unpredictable - Article 5 compels all NATO allies to join the fight if one declares war, even if it is a war of aggression. Even so, the US badly wants to host its strategic weapons there - this is the core issue that Russia has been hammering. Look at a map, at how close Moscow is to the Ukraine. TBMs hosted near the border could hit Moscow before anti missile systems can react, regardless of how modern or advanced they are. The request is perfectly reasonable - no strategic weapons on former Warsaw-pact territories in order to preserve a buffer zone, but the US refuses to engage diplomatically because it sees taking Russian concerns seriously as a sign of weakness. When Russia first delivered its list of security concerns (or demands, if you like), the US sent two responses, one public and one secret (which was leaked a week later). The public response was basically a middle finger, refusing to discuss the items. The 'secret' response was far more diplomatic, essentially addressing the concerns without making any promises in order to drag out negotiations.

Originally posted by Bradley Russia wants to basically say fuck ukraine, take over that fresh water port/split ukraine. that port alone is like 60% of the nations income i heard on the bbc world news the other day, russia loves it like it loved that little spot by estonia it wanted so badly to get (and keep)

Like I said, there is no longer any part of the Ukraine that would be worthwhile for Russia to take.

Originally posted by Bradley the president of ukraine has said that he received 100% confirmation he will be invaded on the 16th,

He was being sarcastic lol, CNN had to pull that report and wipe all references to it

I am not sober enough to write more now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    why would they move the embassy?
    Originally posted by Bradley why would they move the embassy?

Basically they made a prediction based on bad intelligence and assumptions and they can't admit they were wrong. They just keep doubling down until something happens that they can claim as vindication, and given the situation isn't destabilising by itself, they're likely to give it a push. Most serious analysts I follow are expecting some kind of false-flag or major provocation meant to draw Russia into conflict in the wake of the new 'ATO' being prepared.
    16th came and 16th went.

no bombs fell, no borders breached, no shots fired.

the judgement day has been prosponned.
    Bradley Black Hole
    RUSSIA JUST FOUND MASS GRAVES!!!! IN UKRAINE, 1 hour ago it was reported!!! It's happening!!!

I hope!
    Bradley Black Hole
    https://abcnews.go.com/International/video/russia-claims-found-mass-graves-ukraine-82935159
    Originally posted by Bradley https://abcnews.go.com/International/video/russia-claims-found-mass-graves-ukraine-82935159

they're related to the previous 'ATO' which Russia followed very closely; they won't be used as the basis for military action, more likely international war crimes accusations and political ammo
    https://tass.com/world/1401797

DONETSK, February 11. /TASS/. More than 130 mass graves of civilians that were killed during Ukraine’s aggression were found in the Donetsk People’s Republic, Denis Pushilin, the head of the self-proclaimed republic, said at a news conference on Friday.

Also it's not actually Russia saying it, it's the head of the LDNR so take it with a fistful of salt. these are people who are actively at war with each other and will do whatever they can to gain international support
    https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2022/02/16/war-inc-throws-an-invasion-party-and-no-one-shows-up/

good article

The Dem combo remote-controlling the senile President of the United States by earpiece/teleprompter was never accused of being the brightest bulbs in the room – any room.

That explains why one of their own, Nancy Pelosi, on ABC News, gave the whole Russian “invasion” game away two – or three – days, depending on their math, before the “canceled” non-event.

First she said, “If we were not threatening the sanctions and the rest, it would guarantee that Putin would invade.” And then the clincher:

“If Russia doesn’t invade, it’s not that he never intended to. It’s just that the sanctions worked.”

Here, fully unveiled, is the whole Dem “strategy”: a dubiously effective foreign policy “victory” which will melt away months ahead of the inevitable debacle at the US midterms.
    Originally posted by aldra Biden is not good at anything, Elon musk was right on the money when he openly called him a sock puppet. Biden's just a mascot for the 'powers that be'; I'd be surprised if he actually dresses himself given his cognitive state.

Which one? There's no part of the Ukraine that would make sense for them to take from a cost-benefit perspective.

Like I said, there is no longer any part of the Ukraine that would be worthwhile for Russia to take.

He was being sarcastic lol, CNN had to pull that report and wipe all references to it

how much time have changed.
    My god 🙏 sirs please the amount of lines I have just had to scroll through my wrists are now sore and it was more scrolls than a totse text warez🗃️
Jump to Top