User Controls

Russia is not invading the Ukraine but the USA is going to try and start a war just because.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I've been following it for a while and honestly the USA seems like they are trying to stir up shit that isn't of anyone's concern just to get world leaders and the masses to think something is going to happen.
    I won't be surprised to find out down the road that some USA funded black ops mission blows up and America gets fingered for some false flag shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty much

I suspect there are people in the US 'defence' apparatus that see Russia is pulling ahead in terms of strategic weapons and think that they can hold on to monopolar dominance if they act fast
    LOL

CNN ran a cable news segment on how Zelensky said Russia would definitely invade on wednesday

they had to pull every reference to it on twitter and the website when one of his aides pointed out he was being sarcastic
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Nobody wants to get into a war anymore. All anybody wants to do is get drunk and fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Well the news told me it was IMMINENT so who am I gonna believe?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im too lazy to make the actual meme so i'll just leave this here.

US, Russia

ukraine.

china help !
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I've been following it for a while and honestly the USA seems like they are trying to stir up shit that isn't of anyone's concern just to get world leaders and the masses to think something is going to happen.
    I won't be surprised to find out down the road that some USA funded black ops mission blows up and America gets fingered for some false flag shit.

Presidents approval ratings tend to go up for some reason when wars are started. Makes no sense to me but biden doesnt have much of a choice on things he hasnt fucked up yet
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im too lazy to make the actual meme so i'll just leave this here.

US, Russia

ukraine.

china help !

nobody cares about china
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nobody cares about china

trucker carlson : rheally ???????

https://www.laprensalatina.com/us-asks-china-to-intercede-to-help-avoid-russian-attack-on-ukraine/
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by cigreting Presidents approval ratings tend to go up for some reason when wars are started. Makes no sense to me but biden doesnt have much of a choice on things he hasnt fucked up yet

You saw his "military leadership" in Afghanistan. The last thing he needs to improve his ratings is another military embarrassment.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What a bunch of moronic conspiracy theory whackadoodles.

If it is all Biden's fault (the fallback whackadoodle position) then why has (last I heard) Putin amassed 130,000 troops on Ukraine's border?

Hell, intelligent people know it's always Trump's fault!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Can someone please just explain to me why you like biden, and the reason NOT be: Because you hate trump or somehow say that because it's trumps fault?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Absolutely anyone who is not Trump is 100% better than that last ass clown in the Oval Office.

You'd have to look really hard to find a worse President than Trump.

There was that one guy who died only a month or so into his term...
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by stl1 Absolutely anyone who is not Trump is 100% better than that last ass clown in the Oval Office.

There was that one guy who died only a month or so into his term…

You're too close to me on your own property!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 Absolutely anyone who is not Trump is 100% better than that last ass clown in the Oval Office.

There was that one guy who died only a month or so into his term…

Spoken like a true retarded demorat
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Spoken like a true insurrectionist.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 What a bunch of moronic conspiracy theory whackadoodles.

If it is all Biden's fault (the fallback whackadoodle position) then why has (last I heard) Putin amassed 130,000 troops on Ukraine's border?

Hell, intelligent people know it's always Trump's fault!

borders are shared.

theres no such thing as ukraines border just as theres no such thing as US borders.

theyre US-mexhico border and russia-ukraine border.
    Originally posted by stl1 If it is all Biden's fault (the fallback whackadoodle position) then why has (last I heard) Putin amassed 130,000 troops on Ukraine's border?

how far away from the border and why?

HINT: I've already explained it
Jump to Top