User Controls

Poll: Who Should Kill Themselves Next?

Who Should Be Next?

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Who wants to be next to post here at the very moment of their death and cry eeeEEEEEeee.!?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You will probably be the next user to die, realistically. You are old, lazy and in poor health and don't take care of yourself. It'd be shocking if you make it through this year but I guess stranger things have happened
    It's also really funny that you didn't include yourself because you knew everyone would pick you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Personally, I'm waiting for some decrepit old fart to try to beat me to death with his cane.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Personally, I'm waiting for some decrepit old fart to try to beat me to death with his cane.

wya im omw
    Originally posted by Sudo You will probably be the next user to die, realistically. You are old, lazy and in poor health and don't take care of yourself. It'd be shocking if you make it through this year but I guess stranger things have happened

60 is not old.

As for lazy I do more before noon than you do in two days kid.

I eat well and take proper supplements for my age.

As for making it through this year, I have already accomplished more in the first two months of it than you will in the rest of it.

My annual VA physical came back last week. According to all the tests I am in perfect health other than a slight delay on cardio recovery due to smoking.

But I promise you this, I could still send you to the hospital if your actions warrant it.
    Originally posted by stl1 Personally, I'm waiting for some decrepit old fart to try to beat me to death with his cane.

You're not only fatter, and more crippled than I will ever be, you're also about 10 or more years older. Hell you can't even make it to the second floor of your own house LMAO.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Try again.

Put your nose to the grindstone.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You're not only fatter, and more crippled than I will ever be, you're also about 10 or more years older. Hell you can't even make it to the second floor of your own house LMAO.

Originally posted by stl1 Try again.

Post pics so we can compare you can blur out your face
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Can we just blur out Shlomo's face instead?
    Bradley Black Hole
    i didn't realize how many people think stl1 should kill hismelf next

I like how i was selectively left out of the puzzle
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You don't rate, kid.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Thanks, i'm gonna die a really fu cked up death but i've always known i would murdered.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker 60 is not old.

As for lazy I do more before noon than you do in two days kid.

I eat well and take proper supplements for my age.

As for making it through this year, I have already accomplished more in the first two months of it than you will in the rest of it.

My annual VA physical came back last week. According to all the tests I am in perfect health other than a slight delay on cardio recovery due to smoking.

But I promise you this, I could still send you to the hospital if your actions warrant it.

This person typed this
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 Try again.

Dude the nose does not enter into my life. But it sure does live rent free in your head.
    wariat will go to prison and get raped. Death isn't good enough of an end for him.
    Originally posted by Sudo This person typed this

That image seems very dear to you top have kept it all these years. Would you like an autographed copy?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    hopefully not paul wozny.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That image seems very dear to you top have kept it all these years. Would you like an autographed copy?

I actually just Googled your name so as to contribute to the embarrassing culmination of a lifetime of poor decisions that resulted in that picture. Your family must be so proud
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Dude the nose does not enter into my life. But it sure does live rent free in your head.

what happened. Did a dog bite your nose? That happened to someone in my family and that person needed surgery.

or did you have skin cancer or something? I might have to do that to my nose. I have a growth on it right now. Just curious what happened to your nose, unless it's too sensitive for you to tell us what happened.

anyways I would say Wariat but even that would be wrong. I just wish you could kill the lifestyle without the person. but if he continues that lifestyle then no one will cry over his death. He should know this. He should know the kind of damage he is doing. He needs to grow the fuck up
Jump to Top