User Controls

Fona 2-12-2022 Happy Valentine's Day

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

Good morning.
    Hope everyone had a great weekend and is off to a productive Monday.
    My weekend was good in the sense I won't be doing half that shit ever again.
    I enjoyed getting to spend time with my girlfriend but the activities we did in our free time did not amount to a lot of enjoyment.
    I'll give you gonts a quick run down.

Woke up Saturday and we headed to the liquidation center - FUN
    From there we went to get breakfast at a place neither of us had ever ate at before which turned out to be a gas station diner - NOT FUN
    After that we hit up Trader's World flea market which was just a bunch of over priced old garbage and a lot of walking around - NOT FUN
    We decided to get groceries with the remainder of our energy and hit up a Kroger's Marketplace in the ghetto - NOT FUN
    Dinner that night was fried chicken - FUN

Sunday,
    Dirty Walmart - NOT FUN
    Car wash - NOT FUN
    Visited my mom - NOT FUN
    Ate at a shitty restaurant (that I picked) where a homeless guy called my girlfriend a "bitch" - NOT FUN

I guess that's winter for you though. There just isn't much going on when it's 15 degrees outside and the sun sets at 6pm.
    Shit happens but it was still alright because I was with my girlfriend.
    I slept a bunch both days too.
    14 hours Saturday night and 12 more Sunday night.

Fresh as a fucking daisy now.

Unfortunately today is Monday and it will be my first full week at my new job.
    One thing I've noticed about this job that hasn't happened but has with all my previous jobs is normally when I start something new I get all sore and wake up hurting from finding myself doing a different type of work.
    I haven't noticed any soreness or overly tired feelings from my new job. It sort of is the same type of work but it is different enough I really expected to be a lot more worn down last week than I was.

But anyways, yea it's Monday and in 4 and a half hours I have to be heading out the door.
    I'll probably kill time doing laundry and a bit of cleaning.
    Might go ahead and run through my e-mails and check my bills.
    There really isn't much for me to do other than kill time right now.
    Maybe tonight I'll play some video games after work.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Welcome to adulthood
    Emptied my e-mails.
    Ever since I started looking for a new job I have actually been deleting e-mails each day so I don't lose the important ones under a mess off spam e-mails.
    It's sort of turned into a routine I look forward too.

Checked my bills and money.
    Some how I actually managed not to lose my ass which is surprising as hell to me given how shitty the last several months of working has been and how I had thought I'd already waited too long to switch jobs.
    Right now I still have enough money to pay off all my bills for another month which makes me happy.

The Lancer situation sucks though as I am not expecting to make any money on it and might only get my money out of it by somehow driving it long enough to make it worth keeping.
    I can't afford 2 cars on my insurance right now but I filled up my Ford Escape this morning and it only got 14 shitty miles to the gallon.
    Hopefully the mechanic calls me with some options soon so I can figure out what I'm doing with it.
    Sure as fuck can't afford a new catalytic converter.
    Maybe I can still break even on it though.

Going to take a shower and do some laundry now.
    TTYL
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Fuck Stan Kroenke.
    Originally posted by stl1 Fuck Stan Kroenke.

Fuck brandon
    Lanny, please change the title of my thread to read 2-14-2022.
    I hadn't had my coffee yet.
    Thank you.
    My head is discombobulated from being at home and not knowing what it was I was doing before I left.
    Selling shit seemed like all I was into last week but meeting with people to exchange money for goods was a hassle.
    One SOB asked me to meet him halfway to Cincy which was okay in theory as I was going down towards there anyways but he kept pushing his time back until I was like "I'm leaving bromo, you said 3 and now you say 5 and I'm tired of everything to do in this shit part of town" to which he replied "sorry man, my buddy is driving me around so it's up to him if he will take me to Dayton or not" and I just said "fuck it" because I am not going to wait around for some retard to uber his way to me after already waiting hours.

I did sell off a PSU to a lady who met me at a Walmart and that went well.
    She was trying to put something or other together and walked out of Walmart with the shittiest keyboard I ever could imagine owning.
    Maybe she knows what she is doing but I was expecting her to call/text me "why wont it work" and I'd have to explain to her that they don't power on unless you actually hook everything up.

Still though I waiting a good 10 minutes for that bitch to come out of the store and all for $20 friggin dollars.
    From here on out I'm going to only ship or you can pick it up at no farther than 3 minutes from my fucking apartment as all this shit is crap anyways and barely worth my time selling.
    2-12-2022...
    I've shit posted enough for today. Time to get myself ready for work and maybe clean up my apartment some so I don't feel like I wasted my entire morning getting wigged out on coffee while reflecting on my past decisions.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Why should today be any different than every other?
    Originally posted by stl1 Why should today be any different than every other?

Because I have the will.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    But, are you a beneficiary and, if so, for how much?
    I bet you wish I was your boyfriend, ladies.

Today I got some cleaning done.
    Not a lot but still I got some done.
    Spent most of today anxious trying to figure out what there wasn't to figure out.
    I'm so use to not having my ducks in a row that now that everything is okay again I am at a loss of what to do with myself.
    Hopefully I won't repeat this fiasco of a morning again tomorrow.
    Getting ready for work now and about to edit my calendar into something that might make more sense when I wake up.
    I made some changes to my calendar and going to try to stick with it tomorrow to see how well they work.

My goal for tomorrow is to do something programming related for at least an hour and a half before I go to work.

If I stick with my schedule everything should hopefully work out fine.
    In conclusion, I drank too much coffee and smoked too many cigarettes today.
    I'm totally spazzing out.
    Off to work. TTYL
    working at 2pm sounds like hell
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Emptied my e-mails.
    Ever since I started looking for a new job I have actually been deleting e-mails each day so I don't lose the important ones under a mess off spam e-mails.
    It's sort of turned into a routine I look forward too.

Checked my bills and money.
    Some how I actually managed not to lose my ass which is surprising as hell to me given how shitty the last several months of working has been and how I had thought I'd already waited too long to switch jobs.
    Right now I still have enough money to pay off all my bills for another month which makes me happy.

The Lancer situation sucks though as I am not expecting to make any money on it and might only get my money out of it by somehow driving it long enough to make it worth keeping.
    I can't afford 2 cars on my insurance right now but I filled up my Ford Escape this morning and it only got 14 shitty miles to the gallon.
    Hopefully the mechanic calls me with some options soon so I can figure out what I'm doing with it.
    Sure as fuck can't afford a new catalytic converter.
    Maybe I can still break even on it though.

Going to take a shower and do some laundry now.
    TTYL

I already told you how to fix your cat situation in your other thread
Jump to Top