User Controls

holy shit I did it guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    These two school girl asians one was like with an actual school girl uniform with legs hanging out of mini skirt and boots. They were the ones I had disgusting thoughts about and started the pissing in mouth thread about. I was leaving as they left and started a convo with them saying you both are gorgeous. I was so fuking nervous I almost ws shaking as she or the main one thr school girl one i had the face slapping and pissing and ass fucking fantasy about sitting across in the coffee shop (outdoors seat area) was so friendly and smiled and made me feel so welcome making convo with them unlike most white girls or especially polak ones who seem to hate me. Anyway they were so friendly instead of just fgiving them a copliment and walking away i turned around and asked them some question and ended up exchanging instagram with one of them and get this guys I was too shy to just hit the add button on her phone so hoped and waited for her to do it once I left and she did. Also they are students apparently so probably around 18-20 and live in Portugal. A country I was actually thinking of moving to. i want to so bad meet up with both of them but how would I get them to fuk me together like get naked together and open their mouths for the piss to go out at both mouths?
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Well they're adults, so that's good.

My advice to you is to be about it instead of talking about it.
    it would be so awkward trying to get them naked even if they later invite me to their pad or airbnb or soething since theyre so friendly and nice. like how would I begin it with both?
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa Well they're adults, so that's good.

My advice to you is to be about it instead of talking about it.

https://www.quora.com/My-best-friend-slept-with-my-son-My-son-is-18-and-my-friend-is-42-a-year-younger-than-me-She-has-known-him-since-he-was-a-baby-What-should-I-do

who the fuk does this?

"After what I thought was a lot of joking and silly flirting, he approached me one night, getting into my bed while I slept. Our encounter was very gentle and fumbling. It seemed as though he was curious as well as attracted."

just open some door of your moms friend and get inside the bed? I mean? who does that?
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Go forth and proliferate.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cougars suck but pedo girls are great, i knew a girl who was into little girls and big boys. Which is an interesting combination. She used to go to the swimming pool all the time and engage with lolis. She used to send me all kinds of pictures. Good times.

Also, school uniforms are pretty dope. Hey Wario would you say that because Poland is a majority Catholic country the girls around tween and teen aged 'rebel' more by acting out sexually? Or at least more promiscuously than in other places that might not be as religious?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Wariat https://www.quora.com/My-best-friend-slept-with-my-son-My-son-is-18-and-my-friend-is-42-a-year-younger-than-me-She-has-known-him-since-he-was-a-baby-What-should-I-do

who the fuk does this?

"After what I thought was a lot of joking and silly flirting, he approached me one night, getting into my bed while I slept. Our encounter was very gentle and fumbling. It seemed as though he was curious as well as attracted."

just open some door of your moms friend and get inside the bed? I mean? who does that?

Do you fantasize about your mom's friends?
    Originally posted by Sophie Cougars suck but pedo girls are great, i knew a girl who was into little girls and big boys. Which is an interesting combination. She used to go to the swimming pool all the time and engage with lolis. She used to send me all kinds of pictures. Good times.

Also, school uniforms are pretty dope. Hey Wario would you say that because Poland is a majority Catholic country the girls around tween and teen aged 'rebel' more by acting out sexually? Or at least more promiscuously than in other places that might not be as religious?

I think that asian girls the more innocent and cute they are or young looking the more they secretly want to act out. polish teenagers are just for the nost part whitevtrash ori to drugs or drinking and sex isnt as big in poland. who knows though what goes on as I have little contact with any people in poland. theyre super hard to meet or talk to as they are rude and have barrier around them and even online if you message a polish teen on snapchat or instagram the first question is usually do i know you or fuck off or some shit.
    poland is just a backward fuked up white trash country outside maybe krakow thwt has many tourists. in lodz for instance they run a hundred miles per hour and make sure not to make eye contact with any males while the males look like theyre looking for victims to assault or try to stare you fown looking like they may rob you. this is lodz though.
    on vacation or in foreign countries traveling polish people seem cool though and normal.
    theyre srill reserved though and standoffish.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Tl Dr

I'm sure it's about some teenagers your trying to piss on or have fuck a dog or get your asshole licked

Die op
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Interesting, thanks for letting me know Wario. Also...

Originally posted by Wariat on vacation or in foreign countries traveling polish people seem cool though and normal.

Yeah i was about to say that a lot of Polish guest workers i know from a gig i did a while back were all perfectly nice and polite. A lot of the girls even seemed a little shy at times and they'd get all red if you'd compliment their looks. Pretty wholesome IMO.
    Originally posted by Wariat These two school girl asians one was like with an actual school girl uniform with legs hanging out of mini skirt and boots. They were the ones I had disgusting thoughts about and started the pissing in mouth thread about. I was leaving as they left and started a convo with them saying you both are gorgeous. I was so fuking nervous I almost ws shaking as she or the main one thr school girl one i had the face slapping and pissing and ass fucking fantasy about sitting across in the coffee shop (outdoors seat area) was so friendly and smiled and made me feel so welcome making convo with them unlike most white girls or especially polak ones who seem to hate me. Anyway they were so friendly instead of just fgiving them a copliment and walking away i turned around and asked them some question and ended up exchanging instagram with one of them and get this guys I was too shy to just hit the add button on her phone so hoped and waited for her to do it once I left and she did. Also they are students apparently so probably around 18-20 and live in Portugal. A country I was actually thinking of moving to. i want to so bad meet up with both of them but how would I get them to fuk me together like get naked together and open their mouths for the piss to go out at both mouths?

Congrats on talking to someone?
    Had sex with a dog?
    legalize cocaine

legalize cocaine

legalize cocaine

legalize cocaine

Jump to Top